Updating the board software

Started by General_Failure, June 11, 2011, 08:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

there is a timed limite between load/refresh.  I don't know what it is.  When you load the page it starts.  If you load another :CF page (or refresh the same) before the timer runs out, your profile gets updated with that interval.  Add all those up and you get the total time counted.

If you load a page and it sits there for 4 hours without activity you don't get 4 hours added to your profile. 

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

I stay logged in as well.  But I believe after 15 minutes of being idle, the board clock stops counting.  So if you keep CF open in the background but walk away for 2 hours, it's not going to count 1:45 of that time. 

SD

How proud is Russell to be #2 on that list?

rjs246

Previously unexplored depths of self loathing.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Would you feel better about yourself if you got to #1? 

Munson

Fred's number is a joke, right?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

smeags

havent been on much because of work but the site looks good.  :yay
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

Quote from: SD on June 27, 2011, 08:05:16 PM
How proud is Russell to be #2 on that list?

holy shtein that's hilarious.

Diomedes

Does the figure take his hiatus into account?  Didn't Big Brother adjust it as a joke one time?

I pay too much attention to you "people."
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on June 28, 2011, 09:58:36 AM
Previously unexplored depths of self loathing.

I call bullshtein.

You loathe yourself a lot more than you let on.

Susquehanna Birder

Well, it IS the greatest loathe of all...

PhillyGirl

anyone else having the board slowness issue?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

You shouldn't talk about the people here like that.