TV Shows

Started by Wingspan, June 27, 2006, 01:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

he didnt have 12 hit albums 5 years ago. I came upon the news because he is the judge of that corny ass show Americas next top talent

rjs246

Don't speak badly of Michael Knight.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

Quote from: rjs246 on June 28, 2006, 10:31:27 AM
Don't speak badly of Michael Knight.

listen to this man
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

reese125

If you can juggle 4 golden retrievers blind-folded on a uni-cylce your a shoe in.

Wingspan

Quote from: reese125 on June 28, 2006, 10:23:16 AM
Completely off subject and damn sure not going to make a thread about it--

if only there were a thread titled the random musings not worthy of new thread thread
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

reese125

Wing you cant have that bad of OCD, that you have to shuffle through and make sure everyone puts their commented thoughts in the right thread do you?

Its OOOOOKKKK to have random thoughts in a different thread

Wingspan

i'll reply to that as soon as i go wash my hands again
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

reese125

:-D :-D now thats what Im talkin about

MDS

Nerd response: According to Jim is not the most popular sitcom in the country. Seinfeld probably still is, maybe with Friends and Everybody Loves Raymond. For shows still running new episodes, Two and a Half Men is the most popular (its lame).
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Wingspan

the handful of times i have watched it, maybe 3 or 4...i thought 2 and a half men was fairly funny.

then 24 started up and never thought about it again
Connection Problems

rjs246

Quote from: MDS on June 28, 2006, 03:50:41 PM
Two and a Half Men is the most popular (its lame).

The article I read actually said that Two and Half Men had supplanted According to Jim. Anyway, this was months ago, maybe even over a year ago, but the point is still the same. People find stupid mindless shtein to be funny, even when it isn't.

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Totally agree. It angers me. Arrested Development was arguably the most brilliant comedy show ever and it died because americans were too stupid to understand the humor and fox was too stupid to properly market such a show.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Wingspan

What do you get from a glut of TV?
A pain in the neck and an IQ of three
Why don't you try simply reading a book?
Or could you just not bear to look
You'll get no!
You'll get no!
You'll get no!
You'll get no!
You'll get no commercials!
Connection Problems

MadMarchHare

No amount of marketing was going to get the average American to understand Arrested Development.  For the average American, the Three Stooges are too complex.
Anyone but Reid.

rjs246

farging wonderful. Now I've got Oompa Loompas singing, stuck in my head. And yes, Arrested Development was a brilliant show.

Let them eat bootstraps.