Trey Burton, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by SD, February 05, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

That's just ego talking. Objectively, he has to know that there was no way he could even get close to that kind of money from a cap-strapped team with an already established #1 TE. As a matter of fact, if he wants to break out of his shell, he couldn't even do that here, really.

SD

"That was my mindset, and I'm really disappointed in that [lack of offer]. It kind of hurt me a little bit.

You weren't offered a contract because Howie's smart enough to know he wasn't coming anywhere close to the contract you were expecting.

And this:

Quote from: Diomedes on March 14, 2018, 07:00:41 AM
Not the brightest guy is he.

And this:

Quote from: Zanshin on March 14, 2018, 07:47:31 AM
That's just ego talking. Objectively, he has to know that there was no way he could even get close to that kind of money from a cap-strapped team with an already established #1 TE. As a matter of fact, if he wants to break out of his shell, he couldn't even do that here, really.

Susquehanna Birder

ice grillin you

moving sucks but he will get over it real quick when that first check cakes him off
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Diomedes

Could this team be more wholesome?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

just the QB.....i heard trey burton was a moronic egomaniac

Diomedes

Dumb and wholesome are not mutually exclusive.

Consider Munron, for example.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

He's a former Florida Gator.   Stupid is mandatory. 

And he's making more than Ertz for the moment.  A big mug of STFU might be in order. 

Sgt PSN

I'd be just a bit salty if I were him too. I wouldn't expect a strong offer given the team needs and cap situation, but as the 2nd best SB QB in franchise history, I'd still expect some sort of offer, even a laughable one.

Tomahawk

Sounds like you like to waste time. You should change your name to squaw...then give me my $25