Week 11 - Cowboys: Wentz v. Prescott II

Started by MDS, November 12, 2017, 09:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Diomedes

Look at the crowd.  Very little NFL branded gear.  Nowadays, you'd be hardpressed to pick out someone who isn't clad in trademarked merch.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

General_Failure

There's a decent number of branded winter coats in that shot.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Pretty sure the guy in the far right upper hand corner is wearing a Chiefs starter jacket

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Trivia

Who is the Eagle with his arm up in the gray sleeve?

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Nope

1995 was one of the funnest years of my life. That summer I spent every day up at West Chester. I'd catch the bus at the corner of my grandparents street - transfer at KOP mall - and then walk a couple miles to the fields in the morning.

I got a ton of autographs and even got to take a pic with Randall as he walked across the lot. There were people there but not the massive amounts that used to go to Lehigh.

I remember Gary Anderson driving a 95 Mustang GT convertible. Ricky Watters has a suburban with a thumping system that he blasted and had all the kids hang out with him and sign autos.

Mark McMillian amazed me by how short he was in person and how he could play corner at that height. Ray Bob would see me standing there and shake my hand every morning. Greg Jackson was cool as were Mike Chalenski, Andy Harmon and Charlie Garner.

That year ended with the 30-11 loss in Dallas and I was there for that sadly. Randall didn't prepare the week before bc of the birth of his kid and Peete was hurt.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

theres no way to fully know but its either johnson or stubbs....johnson i know wore the grey sleeves....stubbs i cant recall