Around the NFL - 2017

Started by Diomedes, February 10, 2017, 07:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorebird

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 22, 2017, 10:08:13 AM
Cousins reminds me of Romo in the sense that there's like 3 or 4 games a year where he looks all world, a game or 2 where he looks absolutely terrible, and the rest of the time he's just as likely to farg something up as he is to not farg up.  I don't know if it's him or coaching/play calling or both, but he seems more like a guy who can occasionally be great and can consistently be frustrating. 

I don't think Cousins has ever had as good a team around him as Romo, or receivers like Bryant and Whitten, so I'd say although he might remind you of Romo, he's much better.

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

I read a similar article the other day.  In order for the Browns to make the playoffs, they need 46 very specific things to happen. 

Obviously they'll be eliminated this weekend so it doesn't really matter, but it's pretty nuts that an 0-10 team still hasn't mathematically been eliminated from the playoffs yet.  Sad. 

SD

Darrelle Revis, Kansas City Chief

QB Eagles

Eagaholic

Yeah, I think Revis Island got hit by Irma.

SD

Sgt PSN

hbionic

What happened to that guy? Why was he not in the league anymore? How long has it been since we've heard that name?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Quote from: hbionic on November 22, 2017, 06:48:37 PM
What happened to that guy?

He got old and injured.

QuoteWhy was he not in the league anymore?

Because he isn't very good anymore.

QuoteHow long has it been since we've heard that name?

Probably about 6 months when idiots where starting Get Revis threads. 

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

Quote from: shorebird on November 22, 2017, 12:29:09 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 22, 2017, 10:08:13 AM
Cousins reminds me of Romo in the sense that there's like 3 or 4 games a year where he looks all world, a game or 2 where he looks absolutely terrible, and the rest of the time he's just as likely to farg something up as he is to not farg up.  I don't know if it's him or coaching/play calling or both, but he seems more like a guy who can occasionally be great and can consistently be frustrating. 

I don't think Cousins has ever had as good a team around him as Romo, or receivers like Bryant and Whitten, so I'd say although he might remind you of Romo, he's much better.

much better is an extreme take...also cuzzo had pimp jordan reed and garcon....sarge makes a good comparison... both romo and cuzzo are top nfl qb's who never won anything...like 50 million other nfl qb's
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

romo won 2 playoff game is revolutionizing color analyzing

cousins beat chip kelly a few times
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 22, 2017, 11:33:15 PM
romo won 2 playoff game is revolutionizing color analyzing

cousins beat chip kelly a few times

your hero has beaten no one
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous