ConcreteBoard

Advanced search

News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fantasy Football 2014 - Post your questions but don't answer anybody else's here  (Read 13242 times)

Munson

• Inept Security Guard
  • The Rubber Man

I'll still finish up in that league because we won our buy in back with the division crown/2nd best record, and we'll get $250 to split for 2nd place, but still....Starting student teaching on January 5th, really coulda used that extra $575 :-D. Buy in for that league is bumping up to $300 next year, so prizes will be a little better too.

Got my buy in back in my main league with a 3rd place finish. Lost the 3rd place game in the other league. CF league farg Rusty.

I put $25 into one fanduel game earlier this year, then put in another $50 to last me the season...am down $10 after tonight's games end. Was up early and then had a bunch of awful weeks. Think I'm gonna play the 2.5 million jaun for the last week, though my early line ups I'm putting together right now don't give me the good feels.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SunMo

• 2007 Eagles Mock Champion
  • Inept Security Guard

got smoked in my 1k final.. wah wahhhh
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

AO1

• Don Quixote
  • Inept Security Guard
  • Dicks out for Harambe

2 qb league...qbs get 6 pts per td pass. I had the first overall pick and took Luck. Figured I could get another qb late or in the mid rounds. Then they'd go on runs and when it would snake back around there would be better options available. So in the 15th round I was forced to take Alex Smith. At first I was pissed but then I looked up his stats last season and he was a top 20 qb. Watched as much preseason footage as possible and he and Maclin already have a nice chemistry. Add in 3rd round pick Conly who's an athletic freak, Kelce getting more targets, and an improved o line...not to mention Charles...and I'm coming around on the pick. He still has a noodle arm but I think he has a chance to be a top 20 qb again.

farging women.  They get you to do the dumbest shtein.

Tomahawk

• Suicide League Champ - Rat Bastich
  • Inept Security Guard

Should I start Wentz (@SEA) or Wilson (vs PHI)

Sgt PSN

• 2005 Keeper League Champ
  • Inept Security Guard
  • Certified Losers

Wilson. No homer.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 10:27:35 PM by Sgt PSN »

Tomahawk

• Suicide League Champ - Rat Bastich
  • Inept Security Guard

Muchas danke...I've been playing either one based on matchups, but @SEA had me questioning Wentz who I was leaning toward because their defense is sofa king hurt
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up