Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on March 10, 2018, 06:45:14 AM
I would have liked to keep Smith but at a drastically reduced salary. I'm sure he'd say no so thanks for the memories. A 4th option in the passing game isn't worth $5 million a season. I think they'll add a Veteran WR on cheap. I'm sure Mack Hollins will get a chance to start, he's basically Torrey Smith minus the experience. I didn't realize he was 6'4.

smith wasnt very good until the playoffs and hollins really never crept into his snap count....im guessing theres a reason for that.

but we're talking about the 4th passing option here. id agree cheap veteran wr and one of their first 3 or so picks.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

Eagles social media team has been stellar of late
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on March 19, 2018, 10:46:23 AM
Thursday 9/6/18 Vikings @ Eagles

The Vikings went all out in free agency to get better. Optimism is as high as it gets in Minnesota.

Looking forward to the Eagles blowing out those bitches again.

MDS

Quote from: Diomedes on March 19, 2018, 10:46:23 AM
Thursday 9/6/18 Vikings @ Eagles

eskin is the source on this so slow your roll

its got a legit shot of happening anyway -- not exactly a tough one to crack -- but chill
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

It's a LOCK:  VIKINGS @ EAGLES 9/6

OH MY fargING GOD

Eagaholic

Perhaps berserk is the best word. Yes, for this game I'm going berserk.  And I hope everybody else is, too.

Tomahawk

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

I'm going to the "Faith Playbook" on May 4th at the Calvary Chapel on Philmont ave. It's a men's only event. Wentz/Foles/Hicks/Burton/Ertz/Maragos/Jordan Matthews get interviewed about life and god. It was only $20 so I said what the hell.

MDS

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD