the brag about your sports memorabilia here thread

Started by Sgt PSN, October 24, 2009, 09:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

smeags

current bid on the al cowlings autographed photo - $75.  :sly
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

thats insulting......gang green is specifically buddys defense....these guys can be the green goblins or some shtein
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 29, 2017, 07:03:23 AM
thats insulting......gang green is specifically buddys defense....these guys can be the green goblins or some shtein

When I clicked on the link I though it was going to say Gang Green with this image:

Picture was taken in 91' and I know Buddy was gone by then, but they were still referred to as Gang Green.

smeags

agreed.

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on November 29, 2017, 08:34:41 AM

When I clicked on the link I though it was going to say Gang Green with this image:

Picture was taken in 91' and I know Buddy was gone by then, but they were still referred to as Gang Green.

that was buddys defense even after he was gone

Eagaholic

I wouldn't even call the new defense gang green if they won a SB. No matter what they accomplish, there's no Jerome Brown, no Reggie White or Seth Joyner on this or any other team. The don't even have a playmaker like Allen much less the identity of Gang Green. Those days are gone and you won't see a coach or collection of personalities with that talent level again. It's AO1 or bust, fellas.

QB Eagles

91 without Buddy was somehow the purest, most legendary expression of what Buddy had been doing for years. It was definitely still Gang Green. Already great defense going to the stratosphere level. Already poor offense losing Randall and even Randall's backup for four critical games. I don't think an offense that bad has ever won 10 games, especially against the level of competition the Eagles faced in the early 90s NFC East. Made the Warren Moon offense look like scared high school students playing against grown men.

Calling the 2017 group Gang Green I think started with some player like Jalen Mills who doesn't necessarily know the history. And obviously the Jets used it even before the Buddy Eagles.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

how do you get them if you are not in the philly area....i cant get them in the cart because it says my local store doesnt have any...you can have them shipped to you or to a local store?

ice grillin you

just chatted with an associate and you can not order them online...you can only order them thru the inventory of a local home depot

i am going to have someone in philly get them for me....do you want any dio?

Diomedes

Yes, please.  Literally, a dozen if possible.  I keep and use buckets like these by the score..

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on March 15, 2018, 08:38:50 AM
Yes, please.  Literally, a dozen if possible.  I keep and use buckets like these by the score..

bucket with tax 7.40 each

bucket and lid with tax 9.50 each

you want any lids?

smeags

ill be buying a few of those. why not ? I mean the amazon delivery guy got to know me on a first name basis after the super bowl, why not spread my funds to home depot too.