The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

lakers renounce randle and sign....rondo?

not sure how that makes sense.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on July 02, 2018, 06:09:26 PM
lakers renounce randle and sign....rondo?

not sure how that makes sense.

Lebron's the gm now.

phattymatty

Pretty much. Imagine if he came to philly with actually no GM. Gross.

Geowhizzer

SD

What a farging joke of a league.

General_Failure

Embiid's like a desperate chubby woman at last call.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

All da fat chicks got got already.

phattymatty

i've been doing a ton of daily fantasy on the summer league games and it's some of the most fun gambling I've done in a long time.

smeags

whats next, preseason nfl fantasy ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

QB Eagles

Raptors giving up DeRozan for one year of Kawhi before he joins the Lakers.

phattymatty

literally every report says kawhi only wants to play in la.  this does not seem like it's going to work out since they sent him to another country. not to mention dd really seems to love toronto.

apparently the sixers deal needed to include simmons lol.

ice grillin you

he has to understand he was not going to LA this season as they arent going to give up anything for him when they can wait 11 months and get him for free

i gave him the benefit of the doubt thru the SA ordeal even over pop....but if he even bitches or sulks much less says hes not going to toronto then he loses all credibility on anything

if hes salty about anything its that today is the day where in real life and time he just lost 80 million dollars.....that is hitting home for real right now....and i dont care how much he didnt wanna go back to the spurs thats a lot of farging money
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Agreed, I figured there was behind the scenes shtein we weren't privy to. But if he won't give any more respect to a team starting fresh with him because they aren't the LA Lakers, he's a farging baby.

MDS

id be surprised if he plays a game for them....this has to be a flip for toronto. they tried to trade lowry, know kawahi isnt staying and hired a developmental coach.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

every aspect of the world is bizarro right now. who would have thought 12 months ago that kawhi would cause the most drama in the league.