PhillyPhreak54

Yeah another good one for sure.

What is next weeks?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

btw if you care enough to read the whole thing.....i did and found it really interesting....here is the actually us court documents of the benji wilson case

http://www.leagle.com/xmlResult.aspx?page=1&xmldoc=19921364593NE2d771_11308.xml&docbase=CSLWAR2-1986-2006&SizeDisp=7

PhillyPhreak54

lololol

Reilly is such a joke

MDS

instead of hockey nbc is airing a 15 year old episode of days of our lives tomorrow

you already know what will get better ratings so why even bother asking
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Seth Joyner is really good on the radio and Twitter with offering insights. I have heard him on WIP a few times since I have been back and he brings some good discussion.

Hollis Thomas is pretty good too....too bad he is paired with Rob Charry on the weekends

PhillyPhreak54

PoopyfaceMcGee

Reilly is about to do a piece on ESPN on Dorenbos as a magician. I expect Pulitzer material.

QB Eagles

Quote from: FastFreddie on November 26, 2012, 07:20:36 PM
Reilly is about to do a piece on ESPN on Dorenbos as a magician. I expect Pulitzer material.

Seems too current for Reilly.

PoopyfaceMcGee

It was bad. Summary:

Happy happy joy joy magic tricks seeing the world upside down thru his own legs magic tricks haha hilarious wait oh shtein his dad murdered his mom when he was 12 and that is really sad but magic tricks haha hot wife one more magic trick joy

MDS

at 1056 i tweet this "Here's some big UTPA news: The school confirmed today that it received an invite to join the WAC (link with full story)"

at 1100 local tv station tweets "BREAKING: UTPA spokesman says Broncs have received invitation to join the Western Athletic Conference (WAC). #GoBroncs #RGV"

its not just espn folks, its also in low-major college basketball.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

theres so much on right now

great pro football game
a bcs implications cfb game
spurs heat
kentucky notre dame

Rome

You forgot the 2012 LPGA Rolex Awards Show.

ice grillin you

two tremendous games to last channel right now

rutgers louisville tied with seven left

spurs lead heat by 5 with four minutes left