The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

SunMo

it's pretty bad, but it's also awesomely bad
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

i lasted 35 seconds

FF....youre up
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

rjs246

You can pretty much lose the questionmark.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

it takes me a few minutes to warm up but i can go from 0 to 80 in no time
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

This discussion is fitting of the quality of sports media.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Replace all the metal paraphernalia with Magic The Gathering and it's spot on.

PhillyPhreak54

http://blog.chron.com/sportsmedia/2012/09/weekend-nielsens-average-start-for-texans-record-low-for-astros/

QuoteThe Texans, however, are not the story of the day. The Astros' win over the Reds generated the lowest rating, as far as can be determined, in the history of the team's presence on Fox Sports Houston and its predecessor networks.

It generated – if that's the word – a 0.05 rating, which means it was viewed by an average audience of 1,092 households. It only generated a measurable rating in four quarter-hour periods, and it was never viewed during any 15-minute period by more than 0.18 percent of the area's 2.1 million TV households.

Criminy.

Wow.

Don Ho

Holy crap.  We may have our homers but that is just horrible.  They had better get Clemens in there real fast. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.