The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

close

its on the cbs affiliate from the 50 yard line of a high school stadium. not in hd because they cant afford it. good for me though my ugly ass in hd = no.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

Either way, I want to see video. So we can mock.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

it might or might not be in the internet at some point

i think i did OK but apparently we were in the shadows the whole time. not surprising, this network is cheap and awful. the cameras they were using go for 40 bucks at radio shack.

on the bright side i wore a blazer and shades with an untucked white button down and jeans. DOUCHE.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS = South Texas' version of David Murphy?!

El Queso de Alta

MDS

lol

for what its worth dnl is an awful show but better than this thing i was on

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on August 25, 2012, 08:43:48 PM
on the bright side i wore a blazer and shades with an untucked white button down and jeans.

You've made it.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I felt that way too. It had bits and pieces of information I didn't know, but it accomplished nothing and was horribly non-topical with basically one added paragraph post-Freeh.

ice grillin you

lil guy gimme your tv expertise

what are my odds of getting the eagles browns sunday on balt fox

atl at kc - no chance

wash at no - this seems the obvious choice but ive never seen the skins on in baltimore at one

st louis at detroit - lol
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

ok i know your are hammered but the chances of getting eagles/ravens on baltimore fox are roughly 0%. on baltimore cbs its 100%.

as for this weeks game, which i believe you were referring to, drunkenly, i suppose, you will get the skins game because they play 35 seconds from where the station broadcasts.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 03, 2012, 05:30:51 AM
ok i know your are hammered but the chances of getting eagles/ravens on baltimore fox are roughly 0%. on baltimore cbs its 100%.

as for this weeks game, which i believe you were referring to, drunkenly, i suppose, you will get the skins game because they play 35 seconds from where the station broadcasts.

yeah i meant browns eagles obviously....ill be at eagles ravens...and you are wrong in general about the skins...i cant remember them ever being on baltimore fox unless its a 4 oclock game against dallas or some national game like that

baltimore and wash despise each other

MDS

check the station website

you are getting the skins.

bar time kiddo

ice grillin you

its to early for that....which is why i was asking you

skins make sense but i cant recall a time when the balt station had to choose btwm skins and birds and didnt pick birds....maybe this will be the first

MDS

its on their programming guide, its gonna happen.

im not gonna go through every week but heres one example of them going with the skins
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2011/wk10.html

and the other example, and this is what is confusing you
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2008-08-FOX1.html

when baltimore has a home game nothing else can be on against it. so if the ravens play at 1 on cbs the bodymore fox cant show the nfl. this probably happens a bunch of times and you just figure they hate the skins.

Seabiscuit36

Free preview weekend for the Ticket this week if you have DTV
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons