The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

BigEd76

Since there's no night game on Saturday, ESPN2 is doing old school NFL Primetime with Boomer and TJ at 8pm

MDS

dont call him boomer, you twat easy

berman said in the espn book that nfl primetime "brought families closer together." hes the biggest hack in sports tv today and that includes ricky reilly
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

BERMAN's a blowhard but I enjoy watching him and Jackson do the highlights together on Blitz, and most of us watched Primetime before you or Munson were born.  Same reason why most people still watch droolface on New Years Eve......it's familiar....

MDS

if you loop me in with munson again i will rape your face off until theres nothing left

and i watched primetime back in the day but since theres red zone, bars and the internet, its lost its purpose
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Primetime with Berman and TJ was awesome....glad to see them doing it again.

Munson

Does Todd not realize yet that I'm better then him?

shtein I still remember watching NFL Primetime, or whatever version of it, when i was younger. It was usually good.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

If you remember Pete Axthelm on Primetime you're old.  I loved that guy.  He always said Seth Joyner was one of the best LBs in the NFL.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: BigEd76 on December 22, 2011, 09:35:30 PM
BERMAN's a blowhard but I enjoy watching him and Jackson do the highlights together on Blitz, and most of us watched Primetime before you or Munson were born.

exactly...its an age thing....boom is the farging man and has forgotten more about sports than all these kids put together
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

GCobb the biggest joke in Philly sports media?

You decide!

Don Ho

Does he write all that shtein?  When I hear him on WIP late at night or on the weekends I turn it right off.

Well, the other Stoops brother is available.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Where can I get a list of the commentators assigned to the remaining bowl games?

ice grillin you

cotton - gus...charlie davis and tim brewster
compass - mike gleason....john congemi and eamon mcananey
godaddy - rob stone...danny kanell and cara capuano
bcs - brent....herbie.....EA...rinaldi

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

Good that Gus is calling the cotton so when Bill Snyder and the Wildcats cram it up Petrino's ass he can scream for us.