The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

they got outrated in the finals by LA which is a terrible sports town. dont even tell me how big the lakers are bla bla bla.

and i bet you they were getting 33 ratings when larry bird was playing
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

It's valuable to have this information.

ice grillin you

another win for emaciated untalented white chicks

Channel 4/WRC sports anchor and reporter Lindsay Czarniak (right) is leaving the NBC-owned station for a job at ESPN. Her contract with DC's NBC4 expired this spring. She was hired by legendary WRC sports anchor George Michael in 2005. Czarniak, 33, grew up in Centreville VA and is engaged to WRC anchor Craig Melvin.

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

DH

she looks like a filthy whore

DH

can someone explain to me why leaving a decent job for a good one is considered "selling out"? im a bit confused.

PhillyPhreak54

People who say you're selling out are jealous.

If they had that opportunity they'd jump on it just as the alleged "sell out" did.

phattymatty

Sgt PSN

Quote from: DH on June 23, 2011, 09:04:23 AM
can someone explain to me why leaving a decent job for a good one is considered "selling out"? im a bit confused.

Yeah, I don't get it.  Almost any attempt to improve your situation is considered selling out these days and it doesn't make a damn bit of sense to me.  The only way I consider someone a sell out is if they are going against their own values and principles to chase a bigger paycheck. 

Feva

Ill take good care of her, fellas...
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

BigEd76

Shaq signed with TNT and will be in-studio with Charles, Kenny and Ernie

ice grillin you

holy crap thats gonna be awesome....now i just need the sixers to get good so they are on tnt more

Sgt PSN

Yeah, Shaq and Sir Charles together makes that must see.  I don't know how many games TNT broadcasts in a season but I'm willing to bet that for at least half of them, the pre/halftime/postgame will be more entertaining than the game itself. 

ice grillin you

actually munson tnt usually has excellent games

MDS

yea they rotate between celtics, heat, bulls, lakers, spurs, thunder, mavericks and maybe the magic. just a combination of those teams playing each other. never a dull moment.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

You 2 off all people should be able to spot hyperbole.  No shtein that they get the money teams for their games.  I know they aren't rolling out Kings v T-wolves.  I was a statement about how awesome I think the crew is going to be, not how bad the games are.  In other words, Shaq and Chuck>>>>>>>Lakers v Heat.  HYPERBOLE!