The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i think hell probably do pac 12 hoops

so...he might as well do my old jew ball games
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

yeah i'll definitely miss him during the tournament. but i love him in football too. i remember him calling that stokely catch in week one against the bengals and it was awesome.

BigEd76

ice grillin you

the problem with him in football is one he knows little about the sport and two the yelling act gets old because theres a lot more what he  considers big plays in football...so hes screaming over every 30 yard pass...in basketball he primarily saves it for the end of games
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

He does go nuts in football.  It's hilarious listening to him go ape shtein over a two yard gain off tackle in the first quarter.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Expect Comcast SportsNet to soon change its name to NBC Sports Philadelphia.

NBC Sports chairman Dick Ebersol recently told NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman that Comcast's regional sports networks "all across the country will begin to be referred to something like 'NBC Sports Philadelphia,' 'NBC Sports Chicago,' etc.

Rome

I'm sure that won't cause any confusion for Channel 10 viewers.

Sgt PSN

I don't care what they farging call it.  Make it available on directv.  Dicks. 

MDS

its a terrible channel and theyd black out all games so youd still need to buy the packages you cheap jew
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

I can catch games on the other CSN channels available on dtv.  Why would CSN Philly be any different?

I really don't care about their other shows and such, I just want the games.  So if they were to black them out, then farg 'em. 

ice grillin you

you are mistaken.....you cannot get games on csn's without paying for the package

MDS

if you could just buy csn philly then no one would ever get EI

and the people who own EI pay an enormous amount of money to mlb to get exclusive out of market tv rights. so..capitalism.

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 11, 2011, 01:55:18 PM
you are mistaken.....you cannot get games on csn's without paying for the package

he might be watching replays or yea, already have the package. at that point EI doesnt care cause they got your money.

Sgt PSN

I'm 99% positive I've seen the Orioles playing on CSN B-more. 

SunMo

if i recall correctly, there is no such thing as CSN B-more

there is MASN and CSN Washington
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

the orioles arent on csn...they play on masn or masn 2