The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Who is Cliff Lee?  Was he a Met or something?

Go Celtics
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

No Cliff Lee?  Cliff Lee is god!  God is good!  God is great!  You will worship our god!  You will be thankful for our god!

Oh, and farg the Mets and farg the Knicks and farg the Yankees and farg the Cowboys and...................... 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

the Lakers.  farg the Lakers.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

Hahahahha

"@RealSkipBayless: Rebecca Lobo says she could beat me 1 on 1 wearing high heels. Ask Nancy Lieberman if that's true. Used to play Lady Magic a lot 1 on 1."

reese125

BigEd76

hey Feva, smack some people around

Ron Franklin called Jeannine Edwards "sweetcakes" and "a**hole" (and did it too close to the Fiesta Bowl to allow ESPN to pull him off PBP)

then today, Schefter and Hannah Storm high-fived Mangini's firing

Rome

mangini's a douchebag.  why wouldn't they high five that?

and lolol at the sweetcakes comment.  that's great.

DH

lurking wierdo

PoopyfaceMcGee

Hot, sure.  "Holy shtein" hot, no.

DH

ice grillin you

mayock is doing color for seattle new orleans

the rose bowl was the highest rated non nfl program ever on cable and even including nfl it was the third highest rated behind 2009 pack vikings and patriots saints november 09

caps pens was the highest rated regular season nhl game since 1975 (flyes rangers game)

btw flyers - boston was the lowest rated winter classic
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Who farging cares about Boston. 

Speaking of which, the NHL is pushing the Winter Classic to be played at the Linc.  IN
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

i dont think anyone cares about any team in the nhl...its all about stars and neither the flyers or boston have any...really no one should care about buffalo or pittsburgh and even that beat flyers boston...obviously because of crosby

doesnt the nhl decide where the winter classic is played...who are they pushing?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous