The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

that is the worst nickname ive ever heard
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

its so awesome because he gave it to himself....otherwise it would be just meh
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

NM

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

is there anything more sickening than this huge espn push to create a knicks celtics rivalry...and even worse than that is the revisionist history they have been pushing that says the knicks and celtics used to have a huge rivalry when in fact at no point ever in nba history were the knicks and celtics rivals at all...its like they want the nba version of yanks sox and will do anything to create it....it makes me so farging mad

SunMo

paul pierce put it to sleep pretty well
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

so did mark jackson but espn wont stop...top ten all time celtic knick moments....are effin kidding me?

DH

even this top 10 list they're doing now is awful..none of these clips really ever stuck out in my mind

MDS

nothing was worse than them airing 20 minutes of a 5 hour old favre presser and not run with the breaking cliff lee news on monday night
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

DH

can we keep cliff lee out of just one farging thread please??

SunMo

DH

SunMo

MDS

Quote from: Die-Hard on December 15, 2010, 06:56:09 PM
can we keep cliff lee out of just one farging thread please??

cliff lee or no cliff lee the mets season wasnt making it past passover

im not sure what there is to be angry about unless it physically pains you to see philadelphia teams do well which would make 0 sense

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 15, 2010, 06:49:29 PM
is there anything more sickening than this huge espn push to create a knicks celtics rivalry...and even worse than that is the revisionist history they have been pushing that says the knicks and celtics used to have a huge rivalry when in fact at no point ever in nba history were the knicks and celtics rivals at all...its like they want the nba version of yanks sox and will do anything to create it....it makes me so farging mad

They had a farging countdown clock going for the game!

Cliff Lee.