The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD on October 13, 2010, 02:19:05 PM
One of the producers I intern for (Sean Brace) does a Saturday morning show every once in a while with Steuber. I've been taking subtle digs at him but he's ignored me for the most part, time to take it to the next level.

Print out his tripe from the EMB and show it to him. Or better yet, show up at said Saturday morning show in a Brennan Hawaii jersey.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 13, 2010, 02:28:04 PM
One of the producers I intern for (Sean Brace) does a Saturday morning show every once in a while with Steuber. I've been taking subtle digs at him but he's ignored me for the most part, time to take it to the next level.

Print out his tripe from the EMB and show it to him. Or better yet, show up at said Saturday morning show in a Brennan Hawaii jersey.

His section is gone on the EMB unfortunately. Thought you'd know that, 4.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD on October 13, 2010, 02:30:00 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 13, 2010, 02:28:04 PM

His section is gone on the EMB unfortunately. Thought you'd know that, 4.

Yeah I forgot that it was blown up.

Either way grab a Brennan jersey and go taunt the little bastich

PhillyPhreak54

Once Brothers, the latest 30 For 30, is outstanding.

Its the one about Divac and Drazen Petrovic and the Croatian/Serbian fighting.

I'd forgotten how good Drazen was. Great show.

Sgt PSN

Heard Via and Gonzo talking about that on my way into work this morning.  I forget which one, but one of them said it had them all choked up.....which lead to a stimulating converstation on things that get you choked up....which lead to callers and emailers talking about HK, the 08 Phils and Marley & Me.....which lead to an emailer sending in a joke that I'm sure Jay will love:

Q.  What gets Donovan all choked up?

A.  Big games. 

SD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 14, 2010, 11:58:29 AM
Heard Via and Gonzo talking about that on my way into work this morning.  I forget which one, but one of them said it had them all choked up.....which lead to a stimulating converstation on things that get you choked up....which lead to callers and emailers talking about HK, the 08 Phils and Marley & Me.....which lead to an emailer sending in a joke that I'm sure Jay will love:

A.  Big games. 

I cut all the clips that were played (Invincible, Brians Song, Rocky etc.)

Praise

smeags

wow, sounded like hellen keller cut them.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's basically the story of your life.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SD on October 14, 2010, 04:01:43 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 14, 2010, 11:58:29 AM

A.  Big games. 

I cut all the clips that were played (Invincible, Brians Song, Rocky etc.)

Praise

Do they ever ask you to cut your wrists?  Cause they should. 

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 14, 2010, 04:25:09 PM
It's basically the story of your life.

p\/\/nt

SD

just scratch my balls and eat burritos