The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

Quote from: SD on August 03, 2010, 05:36:34 PM
Late August until mid December. It's 15-20 hours per week unpaid. It's all I have to do to finish my degree...counts as 3 whole credits.

yeah good luck with that bro.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Good luck, SD.

Become program director and give me a job.

SunMo

the phreak and sunny phillies show...epic radio
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Absolutely.

I'd pay to listen to us.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Phreak = Opie
Sunny = Anthony
MDS = Norton

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

MDS

i know some people who are boys with harry mays. met him a few times, very nice dude. stick by him and youll be going to temple games. FOR FREE.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

charlie

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on August 03, 2010, 04:34:24 PM
you need to have a 3D HDTV, a cable/satellite provider that can broadcast them ie.  Directv, and you need glasses.  They're expensive, like 100 bucks plus, and more like sunglasses than the crappy ones we had as kids.  So all in all its an expensive deal to upgrade, and i dont know how good the payoff is for sporting events. 

I saw a demo of this at one of those hh gregg stores and I must say, while I won't spend that kind of money on a tv setup, it was much more impressive than i realistically thought it would be. It's worth going to check out, if nothing else.

ice grillin you

im going to see piranah 3d in a couple weeks
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Glad you're planning that in advance.

PhillyPhreak54

So I'm looking at Randy Miller's twitter and who he follows...

Kelly Clarkson
Taylor Swift
Erin Andrews
Lindsey Lohan
Rachel Nichols
Eva Longoria
Demi Moore
Khloe Kardashian
Kim kardashian
Alyssa Milano

smeags

speaking of randy miller - dutch discussed the whole supposed end of the world comment that miller referrenced once again yesterday and what not and said miller is a flat out liar.

just curious, where did that talking to lizzards, 2012 story come from ? i mean who wrote it originally ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

DH

Quote from: SD on August 03, 2010, 04:55:38 PM
So I'm interning with 97.5 the Fanatic this fall. I had an internship offer from Comcast Spectacor Flyers/Sixers but decided to stick with the Fanatic.

Which dept within Spectacor?