Random Musings about Fantasy Football thread

Started by Diomedes, August 03, 2013, 09:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I had a 70pt lead going into afternoon games

My opponent, FF, has Jamaal Charles, Larry Fitz, Pitta and Stafford left.

I have Eddie Lacy left

farg you Oakland and Charles

ice grillin you

im gonna lose because of charles as well

he has 35 pts at half which is more pts than any non qb has scored all year in a game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

I'm in the finals in my work league thanks to Charles. $500 pot 75/25 split so I'm guaranteed $125. I'm playing against my buddy and we're gonna split so I win $250 plus the 3 weekly pots which were $20 each. Not bad for a $50 buy in.

ice grillin you

weak sauce....if the sb champion gets anything less than a grand then the league should disband

also there should never ever be a runner up prize in fantasy football
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Munson

Looks like Jamaal is locking it up for THawk against me in the CF league as well.

What a zesty end to a great year.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Late rally by Lacy gave me a slim amount of hope. I need Dennis Pitta to not do shtein and for BAD MATT Stafford to show up tomorrow.

I'm up by 30pts

SD

Quote from: SD on December 15, 2013, 05:44:37 PM
I'm in the finals in my work league thanks to Charles. $500 pot 75/25 split so I'm guaranteed $125. I'm playing against my buddy and we're gonna split so I win $250 plus the 3 weekly pots which were $20 each. Not bad for a $50 buy in.

Actually I take this back, I still would have won by double digits had I sat Charles. I laid an ass whoopin

SunMo

what kind of douchebags agree to split a championship pot before the game happens?  what's the point of playing if you do that shtein
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

Quote from: SunMo on December 15, 2013, 09:26:53 PM
what kind of douchebags agree to split a championship pot before the game happens?  what's the point of playing if you do that shtein

Money for both, bragging rights still goes to the winner. If you worked with me you'd understand the dynamic. Not to mention, this is my first year doing fantasy. farg off.

Diomedes

Your first and my last.

I look forward to ignoring the goddamn stat crawls.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Need to pick 2 out of the 5. Some tough choices to make. Non PPR league.

Mike Wallace vs. Buffalo
Fred Jackson vs. Miami
Riley Cooper vs. Bears
Michael Crabtree vs. Atlanta (on MNF in SF)
Andre Brown vs. Detroit

SunMo

Quote from: SD on December 15, 2013, 09:34:12 PM
Quote from: SunMo on December 15, 2013, 09:26:53 PM

Money for both, bragging rights still goes to the winner. If you worked with me you'd understand the dynamic. Not to mention, this is my first year doing fantasy. farg off.

ohhhhh, bragging rights?  damn that's some hardcore shtein. lol at you two not having the stomachs to put it on the line.  what's the farging point of playing if you are going to act like bitches in the end?

SD

Are you being serious right now? We're talking about fantasy football not fighting in an mma tourney. Lol at the "hardcore" comment. You're such a badass. I'll bet you show up to your draft on a Harley with no helmet and a bitch fell off T.

SunMo

i'm semi serious.  i'm going over the top to farg with you but i do think it's weird. you spent all season putting a team together, tweaking it, making moves, and now you made it to the finals and you say "Ok, let's split it".  i just don't understand that.  if you win how are you going to feel?  i would feel like i lost money.