Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Like Douglas and he's a good pp guy but I don't think he's irreplaceable. He was propped up too much because he was a Newsome understudy

SD

Quote from: Rome on June 07, 2019, 08:38:29 PM
Interesting how he waited to sign until after Wentz formalized his extension. 

The Jets are a legit shtein show.  I hope he got a ton of cash because almost no amount of money would make that job appealing.

He played it smart. Jets didn't want to meet his terms, he said he'd stay with the birds. The Texans showed interest, and the Jets met his demands.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on June 07, 2019, 08:41:01 PM
He was propped up too much because he was a Newsome understudy

superbowl under his watch didnt hurt either

not to the average fan but hes been universally raved about for more than a decade

this year and maybe even next wont matter without him...foundation is already in place to win now...where they will miss him is in three years when there has been 3 drafts/free agencies without him...hes not irreplaceable no one is when it comes to player eval because its such a hard business...but whoever takes over for him has almost zero chance to be better than he was...the question is how much worse will he be
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

George Steph. fits the mold of the current birds running back rotation, < 6 feet, small.  Sign his ass!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Andy Weidl next man up as VP. Guy worked with Douglas for like a decade and a half.

MDS

if he doesnt draft donnell pumphrey itll be a good start
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

my take away from that was how in the fargity farg did they make the playoffs last year much less win a road playoff game

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 28, 2019, 10:35:54 AM
my take away from that was how in the fargity farg did they make the playoffs last year much less win a road playoff game

in the nfl there are a handful of good/bad teams and everyone else wins and loses on what basically amounts to a coin flip

so that and jimmy schwartz is a damn good defensive coach

QB Eagles

There are like 5 teams max that don't have bigger problems on paper than the Eagles.

ice grillin you

you can nitpick more than one but imo the only real serious problem they have is at DE...and it's even bigger than kempski notes...he focuses on the depth...I don't even have a lot of confidence in the starters being very effective

PhillyPhreak54

Barwin wants to come back

Said he's waiting until camp bc Howie told him if they needed edge depth they'd give him a look