Philadelphia

Started by Diomedes, October 19, 2006, 12:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

13 Philadelphia officers expected to be fired for social media posts

QuoteThe Philadelphia Police Department is expected to begin the process of firing police officers whose racist or offensive social media posts were discovered online, according to a report from The Philadelphia Inquirer.

Sources told the newspaper as many as 13 officers will be suspended with intent to dismiss beginning Friday, though it is not immediately clear who the officers are or what they may have posted.

Last month, Philadelphia police launched an investigation into social media posts by officers that included Confederate imagery, anti-Muslim sentiments, violent rhetoric and racist comments. Seventy-two officers were taken off the streets and placed on administrative duty following allegations that officers posted hateful or racist content online.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

weeding out the gestapo 
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

How fast will they get hired by ICE?

General_Failure

More likely they'll get hired by neighboring departments, if they're even fired at all.

Diomedes

Baltimore City PD will hire anyone
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

the most philly thing ever...

QuoteMayor Jim Kenney's daughter handcuffed in North Wildwood after brawl with daughter of local councilwoman

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

She might whip ya, buddy.

General_Failure

She looks like she'll throw down in some Cookie Monster pajama pants in the middle of the street.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on August 15, 2019, 11:13:27 PM
She looks like she'll throw down in some Cookie Monster pajama pants in the middle of the street.

Lmaooo

So basically she's one to be at Walmart at 2am

General_Failure

Her aunt just wired her some money, so she's in there to pick that up at the Western Union and get a carton of cigarettes.

ice grillin you

end of WWI celebration on broad street 1918

pretty cool

MDS

the new snl castmember who twitter is yelling about for saying chink in a podcast last year is from Mechanicsburg, then moved to philly

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Trending in United States
Unlike Agholor
12.2K Tweets