Week One - 2018

Started by General_Failure, September 09, 2018, 12:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

What the farg happened with the schedule that the Patriots are opening the season with a 1pm game?

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

its the main cbs game...generally you have 6 timeslots (thurs, 1pm, 1pm, 425, 830, mon) that the networks need a marquee game for.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Really confused watching these games today. How am I supposed to know where the first down marker is without the "green zone"?

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

You act like you never got your hair cut with a cheese grater.

QB Eagles

QB Eagles

From what I've seen from the Houston offensive line, I think Watson will be lucky if he finishes the season with all ligaments intact.

QB Eagles

Nathan Peterman: 5 for 18, 24 yards, 2 INT

This is the guy Josh Allen couldn't beat out.

General_Failure

I can't believe the Bengals had to go out there in their practice jerseys.

General_Failure

The Fitzpatrick Curse is taking hold for the Bucs. He's going to get another contract, Winston's going to be cut.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Congratulations to the Browns for not losing.

QB Eagles

Can't believe it's 2018 and I can still tune into NFL games and watch Sam Bradford make that confused and overwhelmed face.

General_Failure

Rodgers carted off. The universe is setting up the Vikings for an even bigger kick in the dick this season.

General_Failure

The Jets are really going to put up 50+ on the Lions, huh? They really want a wildcard spot this year.