Super Bowl LII - Patriots: The Eagles Won The God Damn Super Bowl

Started by MDS, January 22, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

is there anything more incsonsequential than a piece of jewelry youll never get
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

Tomahawk

Quote from: MDS on June 15, 2018, 10:30:17 PM

Yes...caring about who wins any television or movie award

Rome

Ha.  Truth. 

The rings are beautiful.   But of course there always has to be someone to chime in with contrarian bullshtein. 

SD

Quote from: Tomahawk on June 15, 2018, 10:44:15 PM

Touché

There's nothing whiter than caring about who wins that stupid bullshtein either

MDS

Quote from: Tomahawk on June 15, 2018, 10:44:15 PM

those hold cultural importance....this is a ring nobody will remember and under 200 people will wear

good try though
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

Movies can be culturally significant, but whether or not they win an award is not important, or consequential, by any unbiased measure.

Diomedes

You would do better in argument to leave off statements like "by any unbiased measure." 

For example, if a movie wins and Academy award, it makes more money.  People will watch it because it won.  By the unbiased measure of revenue, it matters if a movie wins an award.

Oh, rhetoric.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

things people say: hey who won the oscar that year?
things people dont say: hey what was the ravens ring design that year?

SD

Quote from: MDS on June 17, 2018, 08:40:50 AM
things people say: hey who won the oscar that year?
things people dont say: hey what was the ravens ring design that year?

This is a really stupid rationale even for you

MDS

i dont even know where this conversation came or why oscars are being equivilized to rings but my points, as usual, are beyond valid and correct

Tomahawk

Quote from: Diomedes on June 17, 2018, 05:13:22 AM
You would do better in argument to leave off statements like "by any unbiased measure." 

For example, if a movie wins and Academy award, it makes more money.  People will watch it because it won.  By the unbiased measure of revenue, it matters if a movie wins an award.

Oh, rhetoric.

Good point...I appreciate the feedback.

Quote from: MDS on June 17, 2018, 11:14:55 AM
i dont even know where this conversation came or why oscars are being equivilized to rings but my points, as usual, are beyond valid and correct

This all stemmed from your cyberbullying.

MDS

if i could cyberbully smeags into slitting his wrists i wouldve done it already

Rome

Honestly the best looking of them all is the original Green Bay ring.  That is beyond classic just like their uniforms. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Tomahawk on June 17, 2018, 01:44:23 AM
Movies can be culturally significant, but whether or not they win an award is not important, or consequential, by any unbiased measure.

fly over state take
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous