Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

MDS

where is the fourth coming from?

alexander is retiring and might be about procedure. he is a racist sexist ghoul though.
mcsally getting crushed in AZ. in fact mark kelly could be seated by late nov
purdue running a little ahead in GA? im fishing.
tillis down in NC. maybe? probably not.

not a lot of hope here
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the hope is for the vote to not happen until after the election...trump loses...then maybe you get someone who was re-elected but votes against since they got their 6 years in the pocket and no trump to hear from
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

I'm gonna go ahead and chip away at the icon here:

six or seven years ago, whatever it was, RBG was seriously sick and had a President in office who could have replaced her with someone reasonable, but she either figured Hillary would win, or that she could live forever, and clung to her seat...now here we are.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I got banned from Twitter for telling Lindsey Graham to end himself.

Munson

I called him a bitch but no ban for me lol (sorry Dio, I also try not to use that word anymore)
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

Quote from: Munson on September 19, 2020, 12:46:55 PM
I called him a bitch but no ban for me lol (sorry Dio, I also try not to use that word anymore)

I'm sorry I ever said anything about it.  Who am I to say shtein about anyone.  I hope I get cancer and die asap.

Rome

You made me think about using that word especially around my girls. 

I appreciate it.

No homo.

ice grillin you

newsflash: shes already called other girls that more times than you can count

also if shes been raised properly she will appreciate you calling lindsay graham a bitchmade motherfarger...not be a little bitch herself and say that it is not politically correct

Rome

That was sarcasm, my dude.

And my daughter would make the hardest misogynistic iceholes cower in fear.