Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Fine.  It's meant to stop Democrats from farging themselves for the bazillionth time then. 

Rome

Btw... I can't tell you how many people have come after me already for supporting Beto.  Yeah, I support him.  But if it ends up being Biden or Harris or Bugs Bunny, I'm all-in for them.

Diomedes

What's going on at the Southern Poverty Law Center, igy?  Morris Dees ousted, several others resigned.  Are you following this closely?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Uh...what's "riping?"

And who is FRC....*googles them*.....lol, yeah, okay.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Mueller found no collusion, and left the question of obstruction to Barr, who concludes there's not enough evidence of a crime on that count.   Great day for Trump and his supporters.

Munson

Yeah I'm ready to see what Mueller has on the obstruction side. I don't really trust Barr on making that decision, however even Barr points out that it's basically in Congress' hands. Might not be enough evidence for obstruction the crime, but obstruction as an impeachable offense....thought that was an interesting choice for Barr to mention Congress' constitutional duties.

The collusion side of things, I really wonder how much Stone and Manafort not flipping helped prevent any findings there. It would appear that if there was any collusion, it went through those two, so if they're not providing evidence/flipping, then it ain't gonna be there. Which means my biggest question is what the hell about Don Jr. and "if it's what you say, I love it"??
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

https://twitter.com/MollyJongFast/status/1111004296114524160

Yeah, this thing is waaaay worse for Trump than Barr let on, as noted far left wing judge Nap is admitting.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah it exonerated him fully it would've been released in full

And foxnews would have read it verbatim on air while the hosts jerked off

PhillyPhreak54

"Puerto Rico has been taken care of better by Donald Trump than by any living human being."

This farging guy

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Indeed

I guess shooting three pointers with rolls of Bounty is his idea of taking care of people

Diomedes

The amount of mob lingo in his speech generally is notable.