Smart Phones, Tablets, Gadgets, etc....

Started by reese125, January 09, 2011, 12:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

This phone is farging legit. That is all.

Zanshin

Totally. Really happy with the responsiveness in particular.

Sgt PSN

The Edge menu might be my favorite thing so far. Gonna replace a lot of widgets with it.

Zanshin

I like the camera. This was a quick snap with live focus from a thing yesterday.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4pLWIswedO28CInE2

Sgt PSN

So my 360 degree camera got here the other day.  About a 3 week turnaround from the time I submitted the promotion until it arrived at my door.  Not bad. 

This camera is pretty much what I thought it would be...a pretty cool, kind of gimmicky camera that does a lot of things fairly well but doesn't necessarily do anything great.  It looks more like a sex toy than a camera and even comes with a cock ring.  :chuggiebatsignal

Probably a great little gadget for people who are extremely active with cycling, skiing, mountain climbing, etc, etc since it captures everything around you.  For regular folk, it's probably a little more difficult to find a lot of use for it that really takes advantage of all of its abilities.  Definitely not something I'd have shelled out $230 for, but since it was free, I ain't complaining.  I'll find some good uses for it. 

Z, it would probably be pretty awesome if you put 1 on a tri-pod and set it on stage while your kid is performing. 

Zanshin

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 10, 2017, 09:40:47 AM

Z, it would probably be pretty awesome if you put 1 on a tri-pod and set it on stage while your kid is performing. 

I thought about that. But then I also thought that it would be one more thing for me to consider and figure out, especially if he wants me to do a Facebook live stream or something for him. And finally I decided I'd rather not make my life more complicated than it already is. If he was asking for something like that, I'd do it because, you know, dad. But since he isn't, I'll be happy enough with my free other junk.

Sgt PSN

Haha. You can live stream with the camera and get the full 360 degree view, so people watching would be able to "drag the screen" and see from all angles.

Pretty sure I'm just gonna end up using this thing for low grade, home made pr0n with my squaw.

Zanshin

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 10, 2017, 02:41:25 PM
Haha. You can live stream with the camera and get the full 360 degree view, so people watching would be able to "drag the screen" and see from all angles.

Pretty sure I'm just gonna end up using this thing for low grade, home made pr0n with my squaw.

Live feed?

Eagaholic

Yeah, we wanna see the inside of her sweat lodge.

General_Failure

The last thing the world needs to see is more Native Americans getting farged by middle aged white men.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

can anyone break down the pluses and minues btwn chromecast....roku and apple tv...i need to get one of them to get the nhl package so im leaning towards whatever is cheapest but if someone can give me a reason to get one of these over the others id listen
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Do you have an iPhone, MacBook or any other Apple devices?   Because if not there's no need to bother with Apple TV. 

ice grillin you

I have an iPhone but would never watch a game on it...so I guess that eliminates that

Rome

No that's not what I meant.  I was just saying that Apple TV works seemlessly with Apple devices because it's part of that line of products.

ice grillin you

no i know what you meant...but the only apple thing i have is an iphone but would never watch tv on it