Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by DH, April 30, 2011, 04:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Bayless has a point though...Eagles need to change their identity from Underdog to Dynasty

shorebird

I agree wholeheartedly but something tells me that's not the change he's thinking about.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Ha.  Agreed.  The only sounds I want to hear out of that icehole is his death rattle.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Eagaholic

Hopefully that's just a bargaining ploy for a new and well deserved contract. One of the few cases where it makes sense for the front office to give a small base and large signing bonus, which he'd have to pay back if he does retire.

SD

They'd throw Seamalu in as the new center. That's horrifying

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagaholic on January 12, 2019, 11:49:52 AM
Hopefully that's just a bargaining ploy for a new and well deserved contract. One of the few cases where it makes sense for the front office to give a small base and large signing bonus, which he'd have to pay back if he does retire.

31....thanks for your service but buh bye

eagles have no money and whatever money they create should go towards either locking up younger guys or targeting younger quality FA's

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

He's a first team All Pro.   Definitely cut those guys. 

ice grillin you

he wont be going forward....its denouement time

if he wants a monster deal and he should....he deserves it after being grossly underpaid...then see ya

but really I hope he does retire...hes a cte victim waiting to happen
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 12, 2019, 12:29:33 PM
Quote from: Eagaholic on January 12, 2019, 11:49:52 AM

31....thanks for your service but buh bye

eagles have no money and whatever money they create should go towards either locking up younger guys or targeting younger quality FA's
If it really comes down to him retiring or getting another couple million a year it's a no brainer. Unless you want to put a lot of resources into getting a younger high quality center. I mean look at all the yards Ezekiel Elliot is racking up behind Travis Frederick this year ... oh wait.

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Torn elbow?  That has to be excruciating.  Throw in a busted knee and foot, good God.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

First-team All Pro for the third year in a row.

The man. The myth. The legend.