Boxing World continued..

Started by MURP, November 04, 2004, 05:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

a great fight it may have been, but another seemingly exciting boxer to watch in the future (berto) going down is just another bad blow for the sport. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

DH

he shouldnt be...he needs to be put down and replaced in the ring by max and no one else

SD

if you look up 'smug' in the dictionary the definition is replaced with a picture of Larry Merchant

phillymic2000

The best was Emanuel Stewart screaming "Oh My God" when Berto went down. He usually so reserved.

phillymic2000

Quote from: DH on April 18, 2011, 09:08:08 AM
a great fight it may have been, but another seemingly exciting boxer to watch in the future (berto) going down is just another bad blow for the sport. 

Yeah, but the gritty and aggressive Ortiz is fun to watch. Plus his intro was funny. Fighting out of Los Angeles vis Kansas. LOL

phattymatty

Diomedes

I only read about it...sounds like it was a snoozefest.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

It was a snoozer.  Talked to a couple of guys at  24Hour Fitness last night who ordered it.  Said it was $59 they'd like back.  Other than the third round it was pretty lame.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I am glad I ended up not ordering it....

Mayweather needs to quit being a snatch and man up and sign for a Pacquiao fight.

DH

B-Hop will be wearing a Bobby Clarke jersey on the way to the ring tomorrow night to piss off the Canadians..

PhillyPhreak54

Will he be using a walker to get down the aisle?

ice grillin you

Quote from: DH on May 20, 2011, 09:37:42 AM
B-Hop will be wearing a Bobby Clarke jersey on the way to the ring tomorrow night to piss off the Canadians..

canada hates manitoba?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 20, 2011, 03:32:13 PM
Will he be using a walker to get down the aisle?

lol

your pathological adoration of mcnabb and has turned you into the only person ever who claims to be philly who now takes shots at b hop

one dude is a corny ass loser. the other is a legendary boxer and athlete who does nothing but rep the city he loves.

NO
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

His pathological hatred of McNabb is stalkerish. Same as yours.

I hope he gets whupped.