Boxing World continued..

Started by MURP, November 04, 2004, 05:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunkmasterflex

What a friggin racist that is ridiculous. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Diomedes

Maybe he's just a cynical promoter.  Not actually racist, but knows press--any press--will raise dollars.  A born American, in other words.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: Diomedes on September 03, 2010, 06:43:21 PM
Maybe he's just a cynical promoter.  Not actually racist, but knows press--any press--will raise dollars.  A born American, in other words.

Either way its horseshtein
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

DH

So, evidently, Ricky Hatton is a cokehead.

Seabiscuit36

i'm not shocked in the least bit
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

smeags

So mayweather gets hit with numerous charges, a few of which are felonies as a result of slapping around his baby mama and threatening his kids.

man, the guy will go to any extent not to fight manny.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

I hope Pacquiao beats the shtein out of Margarito.

Mainly for Margarito shtein talking Freddie Roach and his Parkinson's.

PhillyPhreak54

Margarito's face looks like a hot mess.

"Yo Rock! Did ya get the number?"

"Number of what?"

"The truck that run ova ya face"

MDS

Not a shock that a bar here played the stolen internet feed on the tv. And this place isn't a shady mexican knacko hut. Its legit..looking
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Are they pouring out Tecate's to honor the fallen jackoff Margarito?

MDS

No everyone cheered for pac man

But I'm not at the real trashy mexican spot so this might not be the right crowd
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I read that Pacquiao landed 401 punches to Margaritos face alone.

If true...holy shtein. No wonder his face looked like ground beef.

phattymatty

that was an awesomely fun fight. i hate matgarito because of what he did against suga shane but i actually like him more because of his parkinsons impression.

manny is amazing. even in slow mo his punches were fast. props to margarito for staying in there the whole time.

manny floyd needs to happen now.

Don Ho

Maidana vs Kahn. Anyone watch this fight on HBO?  Best fight I've seen in years.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.