Boxing World continued..

Started by MURP, November 04, 2004, 05:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

mike tyson beating up the paparazzi, which i actually don't mind.  i see those fargers all over the place any time i go to lax.  i think some of them just camp out waiting for celebs to fly in or out of there.  farging losers. 

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/12/mike.tyson.detained/index.html

phillymic2000

Pac Man vs. Cotto  :yay Pac going for a record 7 titles in different weight classes

phillymic2000

Pac just beat up Cotto and stopped him in the 12th. Fargin great fight.

phattymatty

instant classic last night.  manny is the shtein. 

MURP

Super 6 tournament continues -    Kessler vs. Ward tonight 10pm Showtime

http://sports.sho.com/sswbc/events/kessler-ward-nov-21-2009.html

phillymic2000

they are replaying the Pac/cotto fight before it, like right now

SunMo

like how Mayweather's dad is saying that pac is on steroids and that's why he Floyd won't fight him...Hoyda
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Drunkmasterflex

Ward straight whooped that ass. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Sgt PSN

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4688684

QuoteThe Philadelphia medical examiner's office has determined that Chicago boxer Francisco Rodriguez died from a "full-blunt impact injury" and ruled his death an accident, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported.

Rodriguez, a 25-year-old former Golden Gloves champion, was rushed into brain surgery Friday night at Philadelphia's Hahnemann University Hospital after being knocked out by Teon Kennedy in the 10th round of a regional super bantamweight title fight. He never regained consciousness and died Sunday.

BigEd76

Pac vs Mayweather on March 13 (if they move the Hopkins/Jones Jr. fight) or May 1

phillymic2000

Roy Jones stopped in 122 seconds!!  :-D I only wish he would have fought Bhop first, fargin glass jaw punk.

http://www.fightnews.com/?p=31247#more-31247

Drunkmasterflex

He shouldn't be fighting anymore, hell he should have hung it up 5-8 years ago.  I don't understand your hate for him, in his prime he was pretty much as good as they get.  He definitely shouldn't have fluctuated weight classes so much, if you are going to move up stay up.  That takes a major toll on the body. 

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

speaking of shouldnt be fighting anymore bhop is on versus tonight
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phillymic2000

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on December 02, 2009, 04:13:37 PM
He shouldn't be fighting anymore, hell he should have hung it up 5-8 years ago.  I don't understand your hate for him, in his prime he was pretty much as good as they get.  He definitely shouldn't have fluctuated weight classes so much, if you are going to move up stay up.  That takes a major toll on the body. 

well first, it's the fact I am a huge Bhop fan so Im a little  :paranoid bias. But really other then his Hopkins fight 16 yrs. ago, the fight vs. Toney a year later and i must say an impressive domination of Jeff Lacy this year, all his big fights have been losses. Sure he's beaten Montell Griffin and McCallum, but the Glen Kelly and Clinton Woods of the world may have had impressive records but they sucked. He was handled by Tarver twice, Johnson hunted him down and tapped that ass, Calzaghe even after getting knocked down in the 1st, demolished him.

Drunkmasterflex

The thing is I don't think he should have fought any of those fights except for maybe the Tarver fights and even then he was a shell of his former self.  Watch the film on him when he is young and it is hard to imagine anybody beating him.