Boxing World continued..

Started by MURP, November 04, 2004, 05:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

well i figured Tank didn't have much left, kimbo ko's him cold around 43 sec. in the 1st. Man I want this fool to fight some good fighters.

phillymic2000

Yes!!! Way to go Pavlik, the scores:

117 - 111
115 - 113
116 - 112

They were making a big deal about rjj being there, The Ghost would smoke and I mean smoke rjj, I hope they pit rjj against him after the rumored deal against tito trinidad.

SunMo

yeah....there's a MMA thread for MMA
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phillymic2000

SunMo

ha, it's ok...the only reason i even cared is because i hadn't watched the Kimbo fight yet when i clicked this thread...however, i expected as much to happen to tank

phillymic2000

sun, I am sorry I did that to you man.

SunMo

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phillymic2000

No mention about Hopkins / Calzage?  I am really looking forward to this battle. I hope Hop has enough in the tank to get this one. Calzage is a strong mofo, but other then Kessler, he hasn't really beaten anyone that is an elite fighter.

SD_Eagle5

Klitschko/Ibragimov was probably the most boring heavyweight fight I have ever seen

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SD_Eagle on February 24, 2008, 10:26:32 AM
Klitschko/Ibragimov was probably the most boring heavyweight fight I have ever seen
and that surprises you?  Boxing is dead
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: SunMo on February 24, 2008, 11:43:15 AM
heavyweight boxing anyway

yup.

And I wasn't expecting Bowe/Holyfield but for the love of god throw some damn punches.

MURP

I could only stand to watch 4 rounds before I had to turn if off.   

Feva

Quote from: MURP on February 24, 2008, 06:34:38 PM

I could only stand to watch 4 rounds before I had to turn if off.   

I TiVo'ed it because I was out... came back and looked at about the same before I just fast forwarded to the end to see the decision.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews