Boxing World continued..

Started by MURP, November 04, 2004, 05:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

phillymic2000

F him, he thinks the world revolves around his arrogant a$$ he is fighting in fargin Boise, Boise!!!! and he has the nerve to tell us the chasmp is back and now he is going to tell who he is going to fight. Look you over the hill bumb, your washed up, you have been for a long time, but really washed up since Glenn Johnson tagged that glass jaw of your's/ You should be begging fighters to fight you. I love how you want to stay at light heavy where the top dog has not even been tested yet, and the former top dog got beat up by a middleweight. Here's a challenge you prick. Why don't you drop oh lets say about seven pounds and fight Calzage, or left hook Lacy? I'll answer it for you, cause your a BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEatch thats why.  :boom I really hate this guy. Come on Roy quit lying about Hopkins, you know in a second he'd fight your tired butt and serve you up execution style. RJJ you absolutely disgust me, and why anyone likes you stuns me.

reese125

when he reads this, your in trouble

phillymic2000

Quote from: reese125 on July 31, 2006, 10:52:43 PM
when he reads this, your in trouble

:-D Yeah I had a very stressfull and frustrating monday, the last thing I needed was to hear comments from a fraud like him. I feel much better today, well at least this morning.

phillymic2000

Rahman sucks, after a top notch performance against Toney, he sucks a$$ against Oleg for the second time.  :boo luckily Oleg is being forced by the WBC to fight the winner of Toney/Peter  :yay

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: phillymic2000 on August 13, 2006, 08:14:49 PM
Rahman sucks, after a top notch performance against Toney, he sucks a$$ against Oleg for the second time.  :boo luckily Oleg is being forced by the WBC to fight the winner of Toney/Peter  :yay

Dude I can't believe you even care about the heavyweight division.  It is a complete joke, I won't even waste my time watching anymore, they are even talking about Shannon Briggs as a player again, he was just fighting in K-1 or something like that.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

reese125

Boxing has surely taken a turn for the worse for a while now.

Shame too, because I used to be pumped for killer pay per view/HBO heavyweight fights. Now I get to see what....a Holyfield comeback? awesome

Feva

Holyfield is fighting on Fox farging sports.  Think about that.  Hasim Rahman just had a PPV fight and Evander Holyfield is fighting on Fox... farging... sports.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

phattymatty

So who else is going to watch old man Holyfield fight the insurance salesman tonight?  I'm actually excited to watch such a pathetic fight.  High comedy all around. 

Seabiscuit36

Ill tune in.  Anybody see Mike Stewart on Contender with the blow to the temple knockout.  Nasty punch but it seemed to rattle him mentally.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

i've seen 2 or 3 contender fights this year and they've all been good fights.  much better than any "professional' ones i've seen lately.

Feva

Quote from: Diomedes on May 21, 2006, 04:25:24 PM
Anne Wolfe knocks opponent out flat with one devastating right hook. 

It was a lucky blow, and she's got no class for behaving like that afterwards, but...wow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEPS7v1DokI&search=Anne%20Wolfe

I just caught a replay of this on Comcast Sports South.

My God... she got laid the farg out.  It's tougher to see it in the video but this chick's eyes were wide open and her eyes were rolled straight back into her head.  She ended up leaving on a stretcher with her neck in a brace.

Crazy thing is... this chick came into the fight as the champion... undefeated, 18-0 with 15 KO's.  :o
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

Holy shtein. :o

You know its bad when the ref stops the count to fish the goddamn mouthpiece out of her mouth so she doesn't swallow it.

Now the chick who knocked her out should have her legs broken for such a zesty and retarded celebration.

phillymic2000

Peter vs. Toney next saturday night, I am looking forward to this fight, classic old school against the young slugger here is a clip from the press conference yesterday:

QuoteMore Toney/Peter Fireworks!
August 24, 2006

By Andre Courtemanche

The following is an excerpt from the predictably volatile press conference, held today, between heavyweight contender Samuel Peter and his next opponent, former world champion James Toney to hype their September 2 showdown at the Staples Center in Los Angeles and televised live on Showtime Championship Boxing. Also present were Peter's vocal manger Ivaylo Gotzev, and his promoter, Dino Duva, as well as Toney's promoter, Dan Goossen.

Today is also James Toney's 38th birthday.

Peter: Happy Birthday to James Toney. I'm ready to go September 2. I'm telling the media we're ready to do what it takes to win.

Gotzev: Happy Birthday to James Toney. James, don't worry about it. Someone's going to jump out of your birthday cake and knock you out.

Toney: F*** you very much Bitch. You telephone tough, bitch.

Duva: I was going to say happy birthday to James, but now I have two other words for him.

Toney: Nobody ever put me down and you aint gonna do it because you're a f***ing amateur. Everybody is talking. His promoter is talking; his manager is talking. You gonna see me this week, I aint no fake motherf***er. I will take your ass out.

Duva: Dan, will you translate that?

Gotzev: It's all talk from this guy.

Toney: You're a scared flag, bitch. I'll come to your house, you immigrant motherf***er.

Peter: Nobody hears what he says because it's like he's got water in his mouth.

reese125

anybody been catching Mike Tysons volume I and II career on espn classic?

they showed him at 3-0 up to 29 and whatever from what I got to see. Chances of us seeing a fighter of that calibur (at 19yrs old even) with that type of knockout power again are slim to none

shame