Boxing World continued..

Started by MURP, November 04, 2004, 05:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

J, same had it 3-3.  Round 7 was a snoozer
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Don Ho

That farging hat with the pins is killing me.

Don Ho

Listening to a British broadcast.  Feels like a soccer match.

ice grillin you

i dont wanna hear anyone complain about how boring this fight was simply because of the hype....this is every mayweather fight...if you paid a 100 bucks ppv or 10000 bucks to get in you knew what was gonna happen and shut up

ice grillin you

omg that was so sweet by floyd...duckin and divin out the corner then a stright counter right just for fun

Don Ho

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 03, 2015, 12:39:17 AM
i dont wanna hear anyone complain about how boring this fight was simply because of the hype....this is every mayweather fight...if you paid a 100 bucks ppv or 10000 bucks to get in you knew what was gonna happen and shut up

100% right on. 

ice grillin you

wow one of the best move forward busy fighters ever had 81 punches landed in 12 rounds

Don Ho

MGM crowd showing no love for wife beater.

Don Ho

QuoteThere will be two ring announcers when Floyd Mayweather takes on Manny Pacquiao in the richest fight in boxing history - Michael Buffer will introduce Manny Pacquiao, and Jimmy Lennon Jr will introduce Floyd Mayweather Jr.

It is because of the different broadcasters the boxers are on - Pacquiao is on HBO with Buffer, and Mayweather on Showtime with Lennon Jr.

HBO ring announcer Buffer and Showtime's Lennon Jr also did this 13 years ago.

Buffer and Lennon previously shared announcing duties back in 2002 - the Lennox Lewis-Mike Tyson heavyweight championship fight. Buffer introduced Lewis, while Lennon introduced Tyson.

Don Ho

Sorry Manny, it wasn't even close.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 03, 2015, 12:39:17 AM

Yep Floyd is all about defense. He's gonna slow it down and jab and move. He's not gonna sit still and take too much.

My problem is Pacquiao when he was going in on him didn't finish. He'd lay into him and then back up.

I had it 116-112

Lost every goddamn bet I put down. Sheesh. Oh well.