Boxing World continued..

Started by MURP, November 04, 2004, 05:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Iron Mike!

This dude is awesome. It looks like he wants to throw at the end of it by the glance back at the interviewer. Rips Mayweather nicely too

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iA24sDTpMuA

SD

Mike has a drinking problem...you could tell he was lit. One of my favorite athletes ever. When I was a senior in high school I had to do a persuasive speech...so I chose why Tyson didn't rape Desiree Washington. 20 years later and I think that argument speaks for itself. He was wrongly convicted and it derailed his career.

Sports overload today

ice grillin you

and im amped up....they locked the champ up....even my brains in handcuffs...headed for indiana stabbin women like the phantom
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Mayweather's agent and boot licker Stephen A is laying the groundwork for his excuses when Mayweather loses.

Says that Pacquiao will wear his Reyes gloves and apparently they wear down in the knuckles as the fight goes on and because Manny is a heavy punched this is bad news for Floyd.

PhillyPhreak54

Apparently Beadle and Rachel Nichols have had their credentials yanked by Mayweather's people and aren't allowed to cover the fight

ice grillin you

beadle hates his guts and doesnt hide it....even on sports nation

but why rachel nichols...even if she doesnt like what he did she doesnt seem like the type to give her opinion on anything...normally just a straight ahead reporter...did she do otherwise?

Geowhizzer

Apparently Nichols being banned was because of an interview she did with Mayweather last fall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a21U_fXjGTA

ice grillin you

Quote from: Geowhizzer on May 02, 2015, 01:00:48 PM
Apparently Nichols being banned was because of an interview she did with Mayweather last fall.

i actually dvr her show...saw the interview...it was harmless...i bet he told her ahead of time not to ask abuse questions and shes like i wouldnt be doing my job as a reporter if i didnt ask and did it anyway

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 02, 2015, 01:04:21 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on May 02, 2015, 01:00:48 PM

i actually dvr her show...saw the interview...it was harmless...i bet he told her ahead of time not to ask abuse questions and shes like i wouldnt be doing my job as a reporter if i didnt ask and did it anyway

Mayweather doesn't seem to be the forgive and forget type.

ice grillin you

martin rogers a writer for usa today was also denied credentials by floyd....he has a history of writing on domestic violence

PhillyPhreak54

What's the point of this? I mean what's his endgame on denying credentials to people who speak out on his domestic violence issues? It's not going to make his past go away.

It's a petty childish thing to do.

And if I'm the media outlets of this people I'm calling foul to MGM because it's their property and also to the boxing commissions and leadership folks who sanction the fight. The fighter shouldn't dictate who covers a match. Wanna be a bitch and ban them from your gym or sparring sessions? Ok fine. But you shouldn't be able to do this

Don Ho

http://watchwrestling.ch/busy/

Try these.  No guarantees.  these pirated sites scare me.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm at a customers viewing party. All you can eat BBQ, six kegs and an open bar. And so much Hoyda it's insane. Tonight will be awesome.

Lomachenko is a pretty good fighter

PhillyPhreak54

Dude running this party is booking bets

Put down another couple bills on Manny. Let's goooooooo