Tattoo designs and shtein

Started by rjs246, June 08, 2007, 09:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Quote from: SD_Eagle on June 08, 2007, 03:32:02 PMIts stories like this that kept me from getting my sleeve 5-6 years ago.

Don't get me wrong...I love tattoos.  I'm gonna have lots more ink before I die (unless I happen to die soon, of course).  But let's not kid ourselves...they look zesty when you're old, just like the rest of you when you're old.

I like getting them.  I like looking at them myself.  That's why I do it.  farg everyone else.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

I'm am one of the few who can't give two shteins about tats. Everyone wants to stand out or have some meaningful shtein put on their body. WHO THE FARG CARES ABOUT WHAT'S SPECIAL TO YOU. Like I'm supposed to think you're farging cool or something.

"Oh yeah, that's pretty dope...farg, you're creative". "You're a real farging rebel".

Tatoo advocate 1: "Shut up Bionic, my mom/dad/wife/kid/dog died and they mean alot to me. You wouldn't understand"

hbionic: Yeah, I'm just going to rely on old pictures and this thing called 'my memory' to remember people and things important to me.

Tatoo advocate 1: "But what if you get Alzheimers Bionic, what then?"

hbionic: "I'm not gonna know who the farg that person tatooed on my stomach is anyways, so who the farg cares".

Tatoo advocate 2: "Eat it Bionic, you didn't serve in the armed forces like I did...we were a team, a close knit group, brothers in arms, a family"

hbionic: "Yeah, I can buy that semper fi sticker at the 7-11 if I wanted to stare at it all night"

Tatoo advocate 3: "Yeah, but you're not an asian gangster bionic"

hbionic: "Neither are farging you, so take that Dragon off"

hbionic: "Hey, how is the recovery from your third degree burns going?

Tatoo advocte 4: "I've never suffered any burns"

hbionic: "Exactly, so stop acting like you did Mr. full body art. You're gonna look stupid if you get old, but based on your life decisions so far, I wouldn't count on it."

Tatoo advocate: "hey bionic, lay off, I was drunk and I thought it was a good idea at the time...like that fat chick"

hbionic: "Winner"

THE TATS ARE ON YOUR BODIES, INKING ALL YOUR NECKZ.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

NGM

Drunkmaster has the Eagles logo over his heart and a mom tattoo on his forearm.  Go figure.
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

ice grillin you

I'm am one of the few who can't give two shteins about tats. Everyone wants to stand out or have some meaningful shtein put on their body. WHO THE FARG CARES ABOUT WHAT'S SPECIAL TO YOU. Like I'm supposed to think you're farging cool or something.

yup

altho i will admit some look cool.....and more power to you if you want one....the whole concept of them is retarded
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: NGM on June 08, 2007, 04:46:10 PM
Drunkmaster has the Eagles logo over his heart and a mom tattoo on his forearm.  Go figure.

Got an Eagles tat on my calf and USMC on my right arm.  Go figure. 

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 08, 2007, 10:39:13 PMthe whole concept of them is retarded

+10 points on the ignant scale for you
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Drunkmasterflex

I love getting tattoos, I really don't care what other people think about it.  I agree 100% with what Dio said.  I only have two that I regret and that was my first and second.  My first tattoo was my name in Japanese in my upper middle back.  It shouldn't be too difficult to cover up if I get a back piece.  My second was a tribal design on my upper left arm, it is pretty big so I guess I am stuck with it.  Oh well. 

My advice if you are getting a tat is make sure that it has some meaning, and research the artist that is performing the work.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

phattymatty

if you want to get a tattoo that will last your whole life, just take the advice of someone on a message board.  nothing is more meaningful than that.

rjs246

I actually don't want my tat to have meaning. I just want it to look good. Meaningfulness is teh gay.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

BigEd76

Father Demon

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 08, 2007, 10:39:13 PM
the whole concept of them is retarded
People believing their opinions are gospel are retarded.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on June 09, 2007, 12:18:56 PM
I actually don't want my tat to have meaning. I just want it to look good. Meaningfulness is teh gay.

You should get a tattoo of a seashell neckless around your neck.  

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Sgt PSN

I've seen that before, Demon.  May have even been posted here.  Akers' arms look like a child drew them.  And who the farg gets a tattoo of a freaking kicker anyway?  Dio, is that your back? 

Despite my love for the Eagles I hate just about everything about that tattoo.  The 99's look retarded and don't even fit in with the overall scheme.  McNabb's left foot is missing and the Linc looks disporportioned, although that just might be the effect of dude's back fat.   

Diomedes

ridiculous as it may sound to you, I don't regret even the stupid tattoos.  they're all stupid.  so are you.  move on.