Men Should Act Like Men...

Started by rjs246, January 24, 2007, 08:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

... but sometimes, we don't.

Almost without fail, when I mock someone, I mock them because I can't understand why anyone with a set of testicles would ever even consider doing what they are doing. Being senimental about shtein. Putting pieces of fruit in beer. Reality television. Recycling. Dieting. This is all sissy nonsense concocted to rob us of our rightful place as grunting, smashing, unemotional rulers of the Earth.

Sadly, we don't always do as nature intended. Sometimes we act without consulting our nutsack. Everyone does it. So fess up. What un-manly shtein do you do?

I'll go first:

I regularly pay more than $35 for a hair cut. Who does that? I can go to SuperCuts and hand over $12 and have $25 extra dollars to spend on beer.
I rented a cartoon movie (Monster House) this weekend because I wanted to see it, without being talked into it by my ladyfriend.

I'm so ashamed.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

as well u should be Vidal Sasoon

do you get your hair frosted with that $35 beans...wow

PoopyfaceMcGee

reese did a very unmanly thing and is welching on a $10 bet with me.

reese125

im sorry FF, I just spend it at the Hair Cuttery. I got you dont worry

Diomedes

I bought a pair of clippers in high school and haven't paid for more than 10 haircuts since then.  A few times I let it grow, and paid $15 tops.  Most of the time, I shave my head..about every three to six weeks.

Unmanly shtein I do:

I tell my old lady "I love you" every time I get off the phone.  Even at work.  Even in front of the guys.
I drink champagne (I get it free, and love it).  Would never pay that much for it from my own pocket.  So I'm only half woman.  Right??
I call my mother 4 times a week, at least.   Got a massive Mom tattoo on my arm, too.  Maybe that's manly, I don't know.
I hang out here.
I don't know how to wheelie my motorcycle, or spin the car 180° by using the e brake.

That's a start.  I'm not very manly.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Quote from: FFatPatt on January 24, 2007, 08:59:31 PM
reese did a very unmanly thing and is welching on a $10 bet with me.

that is unmanly, and I remember the bet.  reese, you're a bitch until you pay up
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

For the record, I spend $22 every month (including tip) or so on a haircut at "Sport Clips".  Kickass semi-full service "cheap" haircut includes ESPNEWS on the TV, a steamed towel on your face while the stylist gives a massaging shampoo, and a neck and shoulder massage.  I say semi-full as no happy ending is included.  Still, it's a happy medium between Fantastic Sam's or SuperCuts and Vidal Sassoon for me.

Also, I rented "Monster House" but actually didn't end up actually watching it before I returned it.  I can do better, though - I physically purchased a copy of "The Little Mermaid" at The Disney Store.  Granted, my wife was with me and about to pop out our first kid - a girl... but still - I made the purchase.  We also own "Aladdin" and "Beauty and the Beast" and uncountable chick flicks to boot.

I stopped trying to prove myself as a man as soon as I began to find out I had an extremely large dick.  It affords me a lot of leeway with this sort of thing.  I can even use the word "leeway" and be comforted by my enormous dong.

Reese, Paypal?

reese125

Geowhizzer

I drive a freaking Kia.

Diomedes

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: reese125 on January 24, 2007, 09:09:20 PM
haha...how do u use Paypal?

www.paypal.com has all the answers you seek

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Geowhizzer on January 24, 2007, 09:19:04 PM
I drive a freaking Kia.

Quote from: Diomedes on January 24, 2007, 09:20:28 PM
We have a winner.

Are you saying someone's less of a man for driving a smaller, fuel-efficient car?

Diomedes

I was attempting a joke about driving a car marketed to women and Romes.  Way to remind us you're panties are still bunching though.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Personally, I just don't think we should condemn Geo's manliness based on his car choice.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.