Week 4 - Titans: The Eagles Go To MAGA Land

Started by MDS, September 23, 2018, 05:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

their worst loss since dallas snf 2 years ago

the eagles are back!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Jenkins showed up for a bit but the rest of this secondary is an abortion.  Can't tell if it's just the fact they suck or Jim Schwartz is a farging moron.  SJ may need some more time but he had a zesty day too and had better learn fast as the rest of this circus seems to be digressing.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Maybe they'll get lucky and this is one of those years 9-7 will win the division

ice grillin you

meant to say this when it happened and it's like the 700th worst thing about the nfl but two minute warning in OT is a farging joke
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

1st and a conditional 4th for lev bell

who says no
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 30, 2018, 04:59:54 PM
1st and a conditional 4th for lev bell

who says no

stop it

they are winning this year

QB Eagles

MDS

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

BTW, my streak of not yelling invectives at the television during an Eagles game ended during that overtime.  Still haven't broken a remote, though!

ice grillin you

I only cheer for them now...I got no hate in me and it feels great

PhillyPhreak54