2007 Mets - Choking Scumbag Losers Who Deserve to Die

Started by DH, April 02, 2007, 10:49:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

3 game sweep of the "world champion" Cardinals.

Outscored them 20-2.

Glavine, Duque and Maine all superb.

Wire-to-wire? Kinda takes the suspense out of the whole thing but sure, why not...

PoopyfaceMcGee

That's an obvious conclusion 3 games into the season.  Good point.

DH

About as obvious of a conclusion as all of the "OMG the Phillies suck! The season is over!" BS thats going on in that cute little "season of hope" thread.

Feva

That thread is gold, isn't it?
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SunMo

are you daring to point and laugh?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeah, it's funny to watch hapless Philadelphia Sports fans banter about the demise of their teams!

Traitors.

Feva

Quote from: SunMo on April 05, 2007, 12:08:34 PM
are you daring to point and laugh?

Well... yeah.

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 05, 2007, 12:09:30 PM
Yeah, it's funny to watch hapless Philadelphia Sports fans banter about the demise of their teams!

Traitors.

Not Philadelphia Sports fans... just you guys.  You are hapless, though.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SunMo

sometimes i wish that i lacked the moral fortitude that keeps me from randomly picking teams to root for.  oh well.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

It comes from growing up in a wasteland, like Buffalo or Jersey.

DH

I have always dreamed of moving to NC.

Hopefully someday...

PoopyfaceMcGee

Good weather, lower cost of life, and fewer New Jerseyians.  Sounds good to me.  IN.

Rome

This thread has AIDS.

Kill it.

DH

Dont forget some of the hottest one tooth bitches around.

rjs246

Actually, NC girls (and southern girls in general) are WAY hotter than their yankee counterparts. Plus they know how to bow down to the menfolk.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee