2007 NCAA Tournament Thread

Started by phattymatty, March 15, 2007, 11:01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

I called it. Great to watch.

Lost out on the Marquette/MSU game ending my quest for perfection. The Xavier/BYU and IU/Zaga game obvioulsy cannot be called now, but with Pitt and UNC taking care off business, this has been a really nice day.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

stick to  the neilson ratings you pasty croissant

bama
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

phattymatty

the bar i was at last night must have been chock full of george mason douchebags because when vcu won the whole place startd chanting CAA, CAA.

Rome

VCU must be on spring break because the bar I was at last night in Daytona had 1/2 of the side of the bar stacked with people wearing their gear.

On a completely unrelated note chicks that attend VCU are not altogether unfortunate looking.  They're not UCLA or Arizona State hot, but they're not bad.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Feva

Winthrop up 56-52 on ND with about 6 to go.  Winthrop had a 20 point lead at one point.

Winsconsin down 27-19 at the half.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SD_Eagle5

Winthrop up on ND by 7 with a FT to shoot and 28 seconds left.

MDS

2 sweet 16, 1 elite 8 team out. if wisconin loses im out.

Feva

I've missed 5... but nobody that I didn't have losing the next round anyway.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SD_Eagle5

Nevada and Creighton going into OT

Wingspan

My upset points for picking VCU and Winthrop should help me get into the top 5 in my office pool. being 15-6 overall helps as well.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

My selection methods this year included the following logic:

-reverse obviousness
-white teams vs. black teams (and not necessarily picking the black ones)
-picking for or against teams I hate
-a couple of things I heard on Tuesday's PTI
-watching less than 15 minutes of NCAABB this year (Duke/MD while I was getting my hair cut)
-letting my wife select many of the matchups without my input
-and such and so forth

Let's just say my results so far seem to be proving that picking a perfect bracket does take some skill.

MDS

I want two things out of this tournament:

1. Duke to lose in the first round
2. Florida to lose at some point

So far, so good.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I picked Temple to win it all.  How are they doing so far?