2006 - 2007 Sixers Season Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 01, 2006, 03:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Sixers tip off the season tonight and it's not looking like a good season. What else do we have to look forward to? Some zesty basketball most likely.

I am interested in seeing Rodney Carney and Bobby Jones and seeing if this new emphasis on defense pays off (not likely).

They could be out of it early though.

QuoteThe Sixers will have to endure an absolutely brutal start to their 2006-07 season. In fact, tonight's season opener against Atlanta at the Wachovia Center marks one of only four games in the first month of the season against teams that did not make the 2006 playoffs.

They will play six of the initial nine and 10 of their first 15 games on the road. When they return home Jan. 5 from their annual long post-Christmas road trip, they will have played 33 games, 22 of them away from South Philadelphia

Can they win 40 games? Make the playoffs? Doubtful.

Here ya go IGY...a pic of your boy to get you ready for the season!

Rome

ice grillin you

Here ya go IGY...a pic of your boy to get you ready for the season!

you and him can both share the warmest bed in hell

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

Wingspan

FWIW...the shteinlips on WIP midday were talking about that it wouldnt be a total surprise that if someone buys the sixers, they would intend to move them. especially with the crappy deal they have as renters in the wack-off center
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Jacqueer Nelson? Please.

I'm excited for some team basketball.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MURP

phattymatty

when iverson eventually leaves philly, i could possibly become a wizards fan.  i have a man crush on gilbert arenas.

Rome

Quote from: MDS on November 01, 2006, 01:15:40 PM
Jacqueer Nelson? Please.

I'm excited for some team basketball.

Jacqueer?

Oh, I get it.  You took his name (Jameer) and substituted the word, "cqueer" (sic) to make a funny.  BRILLIANT!!1