Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 13, 2011, 06:38:24 PM
Quote from: Rome on October 13, 2011, 06:36:01 PM
Tomato pies are for Romes from Trenton and Tacony who are too provincial and boorish to call them pizzas like everyone else in the universe.

lol...pretty much.....its also for wanna be italians to sound LEGIT....kinda like bennigans on st pattys day

You're both idiots.  It's actually Sicilian in it's roots....which is why I said it's funny that reese didn't know the difference between pizza and tomato pie. 

Any good wop worth his weight in pasta would know the difference. 

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

reese125

a tomato pie is like an apple pie but with tomatoes in it right?

Sgt PSN

General_Failure

Are you sure? Because I bet if I check Urban Dictionary there will be a completely different definition there.

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

tomato pie is a girl's puss while she's on the rag.

Sgt PSN

Tomahawk

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Next time I see you fools at a game, Imma go all DH on you.  Meadowlands style, bitches. 

Rome

so you're gonna get rip-roaring drunk on a six pack of zima and then throw up all over yourself after you walk around in a circle high-fiving yourself for ten minutes?

awesome!

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

McRib fans take note: the elusive sandwich is back on the menu. For the second time in almost 17 years, this unique McDonald's dish will be available at every location in the country through November 14.

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Was in AC this weekend so me and the lady friend ate at Phillips Seafood. We started off with their spinach and crab dip which was ridiculous. I had the crab cakes and she got the Salmon (we split each). Crab Cakes were really good and so was the salmon. Her's came with zucchini which was good and mine came with mashed potatoes which were just okay. Overall I'd go again although it was a little pricey.

Seabiscuit36

Phillips Seafood is like the Outback of steakhouses
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons