Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

the point is there is no food "experience" worth 600 dollars...the only reason i can see to do something ike that is to tell other people you did it....its not a good reason but its more of a reason than saying the food is that good or the service was top notch
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Let me rephrase that.

No food experience is worth it, TO YOU. And the only reason YOU might do it is to tell people that YOU did it.

There. Now your point has been made clearly. Seeing things from other peoples' perspectives isn't really your strong suit, huh?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: DH on October 13, 2011, 11:40:14 AM
In the right state of mind, I'm pretty sure I'd pay $200 for a perfect tomato pie..

Next time we tailgate, you send me $200 and I'll bring another pie from Corropolese. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on October 13, 2011, 12:39:02 PM
Seeing things from other peoples' perspectives isn't really your strong suit, huh?

This is my biggest knock on IGY.  As liberal as he says he is, he's absolutely terrible at acknowledging/respecting other people's point of view if it's different from his own.  Sometimes I think the only thing that separates him from conservatives is the fact that he cares about po' black folk.  Because other than that, he thinks just like them. 

ice grillin you

i always acknowledge other peoples point of view and i also acknowledge my right to think they are dummies

if someone can point me to a $600 meal that is truly worth that money im all IN....but i think ill be waiting a long time
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Kim Kardashian in a bikini is your waitress.

reese125

go tell someone you had dinner at Pierres Bistro (made up name) in France, and when they ask you how much you paid tell them $600 person---see if you dont get slapped in the face for stupidity.

DH

I've never slapped anyone in the face, and I know plenty of stupid people.

reese125

that picture of you punching dude in the face at the game says otherwise.

DH

I punch, I don't slap.

Next time we tailgate, you send me $200 and I'll bring another pie from Corropolese.

That's the one; holy shtein, there is absolutely nothing in the world better than a pie from that joint.

Diomedes

I slap stupid people in the face three, four times a week.  Never caused a single problem for me.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

DH

reese125

Quote from: DH on October 13, 2011, 02:28:42 PM
I punch, I don't slap.

That's the one; holy shtein, there is absolutely nothing in the world better than a pie from that joint.

ha--Id rather jerk off a giraffe than pay $200 for pizza....and Im 100% dego.

Sgt PSN

If you were 100% then you'd know the difference between a pizza and a tomato pie. 

Diomedes

Arguing for the other side, if you were 100%, you would be so stupid that you wouldn't know how to spell the ethnic slur everyone uses to describe you.

Dago.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger