Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorebird

Damn!! My stomachs growling just looking at that plate. Grilled deliciousness all over the place.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 07, 2010, 08:53:49 PM
im kinda sure no one has any idea what you are talking about
i realized that quickly.  Apparently i'm the only person who's smelled burning fingernails and such.  Fun stuff. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

So the chicks in the house asked me what I wanted for dinner because they were going to the market this morning and I told them barbeque & sauteed green beans.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Rome

Diomedes

grilled asparagus is yummy too

when are you gonna host the :CF cookout pops?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Diomedes

wouldn't you know it...my calender is blocked solid that day:  errands

oh well
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I had kobe beef sushi tonight from a Japanese steak house and it was unbelievable.  It had seared rare Kobe beef, cheese, scallions wrapped in egg.  Two huge pieces for $2 per plate.

I thought it was a mistake because they color-code the plates according to price, but nope.  Two bucks per plate.

I had four plates or eight pieces in total.  Nom nom...

hbionic

Quote from: Rome on August 28, 2010, 07:23:02 PM
I had kobe beef sushi tonight from a Japanese steak house and it was unbelievable.  It had seared rare Kobe beef, cheese, scallions wrapped in egg.  Two huge pieces for $2 per plate.

I thought it was a mistake because they color-code the plates according to price, but nope.  Two bucks per plate.

I had four plates or eight pieces in total.  Nom nom...

Nom nom? Where you talking to your 2 year old? Nom nom? I am appalled by your posty wosty.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome