Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

Quote from: Rome on May 05, 2010, 09:33:14 PM

20 goddamn years I've lived in this shteinhole and finally we get a real taste of home.

20 years there makes it your real home, floridian
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

florida >>>>>>>>>>> baghdad >>>>>>>>>>> hell >>>>>>>>> souderton

SunMo

i live in Quakertown.

we have a Five Guys...and a Sonic!

hiiiiiiigh class.

SD

I used to bang a chick that lived in Quakertown. I heard she works at the Starbucks there...maybe you know her.

SunMo

Rome

SunMo

SD

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Sgt PSN

Todd calling anyone MA is seriously hilarious at this point now that he lives there.  The fact that he's critiquing someone's writing makes it even better. 

Seabiscuit36

whats hilarious is I've always refused to try Chick Fila because the owner is a religious psycho, where as the peoples advocate IGY lurves him some god chicken
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 06, 2010, 02:20:04 PM
Todd calling anyone MA is seriously hilarious at this point now that he lives there.

chose to live there is the amazing part

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 06, 2010, 02:35:22 PM
whats hilarious is I've always refused to try Chick Fila because the owner is a religious psycho, where as the peoples advocate IGY lurves him some god chicken

i dont hate people just because they are religious...give me examples of him using his religion to hate monger...discriminate ect...and id be glad to revisit going there...i honestly dont know the guy that well and thus have never heard of him being anything more than really religious
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Is the owner really a religious whacko or is he just some rich Mormon dude who doesn't open his stores up on Sunday because it violates his religious doctrine?  Personally, I've never heard of the guy being a total zealout or anything.  Plus their sammiches are delish and if I tried boycotting everything based on morals and principle, then I'd probably be starving and naked.