Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Why split hairs like that. just because the food is decent doesn't mean that they aren't chains. I see what you're saying of course, but a chain is a chain. You can't have 'the zesty chain food awards' and the 'nice chain food awards'.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

That's why when I eat at Red Lobster I just get New England Clam Chowder and wings :evil
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

Well, I tend to get the bowl sized chowder because the cup size just isn't big enough. And Red Lobster actually makes pretty good wings for a seafood place.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

rjs246

Oops, I meant stuff your fist down your throat until you touch ribs and everything goes black.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

Quote from: rjs246 on August 11, 2007, 03:48:02 PM
Oops, I meant stuff your fist down your throat until you touch ribs and everything goes black.

Mmm, ribs. The place I work at makes farging awesome ribs.

Rome

Quote from: Munson on August 11, 2007, 04:17:19 PM

I didn't know McDonald's brought the McRib Sammich back.

hunt

dooks on here are way too good for those chain johnsons.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Eaglez

Why is CiCi's Pizza listed on that list? Its pizza is cardboard and cheese. The only redeeming quality is that it is all you can eat for 5 bucks (used to be 4). Strange.

Diomedes

Red Lobster is about as bad as it gets.

In-N-Out Burger kicks ass.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Diomedes on August 11, 2007, 10:44:35 PM

In-N-Out Burger kicks ass.

n/m - They're only in CA, AZ, NV - I ate there montly when I lived in Diego.

Munson

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on August 11, 2007, 04:38:59 PM
Quote from: Munson on August 11, 2007, 04:17:19 PM

I didn't know McDonald's brought the McRib Sammich back.

Stanley's Tavern in Wilmy, DE. Used to be partially owned by Bill Bergy, he still does monday night games for a DE radio station live there every monday night.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

dio now that youre in murderland you need to go here http://www.timbukturestaurant.com/ for crabcakes...the best in the world

then go to gunnings and get their seafood club sandwich....its one of the best things ive ever eaten

http://www.gunningsonline.com/

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Crabcakes suck ass. There I said it. People have been telling me how great crabcakes are for my entire life and I'm here to tell you that they blow penises. Consider yourself learned.

Let them eat bootstraps.