Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on April 20, 2007, 04:49:37 PM
http://www.wynkoop.com/history2.html

QuoteThe Wynkoop Brewing Company, Colorado's oldest brew pub, was founded in 1988. It is housed in the glorious J. S. Brown Mercantile Building.

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

phattymatty

ok, i was drunk.  i swear i saw some sign that said america and not colorado.  it's still a good place to get trashed.  but i'm glad you all did your research to solve this important question.

ice grillin you

went to a great peruvian/cuban place today and got a cubano sandwich...a peruvian shrimp rice potato and egg soup and red beans and rice with pork

im now eating the soup and rice leftovers and its amazing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Peruvian food is good shtein.

I'll be all up in that shtein when I go down there in August.

ice grillin you

i still dont even really know what peruvian food is and ive been to this place a bunch of times...but yes its good shtein

phattymatty

i had brunch today a a place where all the servers were cross dressers, dudes dressed up like chicks.  had this mexican benedict that had poached eggs over green chile and corbread topped with some kmind of chipotle sause.  with a side of banging mexican potatoes and fruit.  one of the best breakfasts i've ever had.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 21, 2007, 09:45:20 PM

No wonder she likes you so much

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 21, 2007, 10:17:52 PM

Well, I never had it until I met her. But it's good. I'm not a seafood fan much and alot of it has fish in it (the stuff down there at least) so I'll have to look around and try a few different things. And she can cook like crazy too..

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 21, 2007, 10:30:53 PM

Well, I never had it until I met her. But it's good. I'm not a seafood fan much and alot of it has fish in it (the stuff down there at least) so I'll have to look around and try a few different things. And she can cook like crazy too..
You missed the sexual innuendo I was aiming for. You like to eat Peruvian....she's Peruvian...you'll be all up in that shtein when you go down there.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: phattymatty on April 21, 2007, 10:10:29 PM
i had brunch today a a place where all the servers were cross dressers, dudes dressed up like chicks.  had this mexican benedict that had poached eggs over green chile and corbread topped with some kmind of chipotle sause.  with a side of banging mexican potatoes and fruit.  one of the best breakfasts i've ever had.

Have you lost your erection yet?

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 21, 2007, 11:55:49 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 21, 2007, 10:30:53 PM

You missed the sexual innuendo I was aiming for. You like to eat Peruvian....she's Peruvian...you'll be all up in that shtein when you go down there.

:-D :-D

Well, that goes without saying. Because I am gonna be all up in that shtein...food and her.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Kick. Ass.

I had a ridiculously great tuna tar-tar appetizer and a sick "Asian" halibut, then a espresso gelato brownie sandwich for dessert.

Holy hell.  Best meal at a restaurant since I can remember.

ice grillin you

Seabiscuit36

I had some delicious Soft Shell Crabs at this small place in Chesapeake City, MD called "The Yacht Club". 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons