Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

a chicken parm sandwhich from tony lukes was good as rjs scrotis
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hunt

Quote from: hunt on March 26, 2007, 03:24:53 PM
we're going to tgi friday's for dinner to use up a $50 gift cert the wife got at work...it's a chain.
that's right, A CHAIN!

:poison :poison :poison

i wound up ordering the jack daniels johnson with the ribs & shrimp...the service sucked so i punched the waitress in the scrotum.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

SunMo

i had a delicious ice cream cone from Brewster's yesterday
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Ate at Emeril's in South Beach last night.

It actually exceeded my expectations.  Service, presentation, and (most importantly) food were all top-notch.  There were 11 of my co-workers there with me, and each of them came away pleasantly surprised.

Oh, and a small note on South Beach.  Holy shtein, dooks - there are some fiiiiine college/high school girls herding around there.  The way they dress in a combination of neo-whore and rich-slut and go around in packs is a nice touch.  The other weird thing about 19-year-old chicks is that *the older I get, they stay the same age*.

SunMo

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Whatever.  I was in South Beach last night and you weren't.

SunMo

Geowhizzer

Quote from: FastFreddie on March 28, 2007, 11:38:09 AM
Ate at Emeril's in South Beach last night.

It actually exceeded my expectations.  Service, presentation, and (most importantly) food were all top-notch.  There were 11 of my co-workers there with me, and each of them came away pleasantly surprised.

Oh, and a small note on South Beach.  Holy shtein, dooks - there are some fiiiiine college/high school girls herding around there.  The way they dress in a combination of neo-whore and rich-slut and go around in packs is a nice touch.  The other weird thing about 19-year-old chicks is that *the older I get, they stay the same age*.

Problem is, I'm getting to the age where they start calling me Dad.  :-\

Rome

The lobster with crabmeat and rock shrimp stuffing at Emeril's is epic.

And I agree about South Beach.  Did you get to the Clevelander yet?  If you haven't, then go.  Now.

Edited - FF, did you happen to have the seafood & andouille gumbo?  That shtein is mouth-wateringly good.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Well, they've been stuffing us with greasy red meat here at the hotel, so I was in the mood for something lighter - I got a shrimp & linguine dish.  I will certainly get back to another Emeril's before too long and try that gumbo.  Just didn't have the appetite for it last night.

Actually heading out of Miami tonight.  We only had the one night in South Beach.  Except for Emeril's, I don't remember the actual names of any of the places we drank.  Probably because of all the mojitos.

(Sidenote:  I kind of hate mojitos actually, but whatever)

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Susquehanna Birder

Hey IGY...what kind of lead time do I need for reservations at Ralph's? I'm thinking of going Friday night.