Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: FFatPatt on January 19, 2007, 03:42:11 PM
Anyway, even if I agreed with everything else you said, saying the Outback Steakhouse is literally the *only chain* you like is just downright weird.

I do like other chains but none I'd admit too.

SunMo

Outback is good
Texas Roadhouse (Outback Lite) is decent
Chili's is ok
Applebee's is not good
I don't mind Olive Garden
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

rjs246

It is entertaining how strongly some of you are defending these places and mocking those of us who find little value in them.

Like I said, chains are good to have a drink or an occasional meal and there are several that I will go to semi-regularly, but they are all basically minor variations on the same boring food.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Yep.  Five star restaurants don't use food & beverage distributors.

For instance, they literally go out to farms all over the country and pick their vegetables straight out of the ground, wash them on-site, get on private jets and whisk them to locations sprinkled throughout the land.

Gimme a break.

:-D

rjs246

You're all fat!!!!1111!!!!!!11111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!1
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MURP

SunMo

for me, i'm not defending anything, im just mocking those who are saying, "all chains are terrible and i never go"

maybe i'm a simpleton because i can go to Outback and have a meal that i enjoy, if that's the case, ignorance is bliss

Wingspan

Quote from: SunMo on January 19, 2007, 03:47:49 PM
Texas Roadhouse (Outback Lite) is decent

Is that the place off 422 at the Royersford Exit? I can never remember the name.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SunMo

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: SunMo on January 19, 2007, 03:51:15 PM
for me, i'm not defending anything, im just mocking those who are saying, "all chains are terrible and i never go"

maybe i'm a simpleton because i can go to Outback and have a meal that i enjoy, if that's the case, ignorance is bliss

There's not a restaurant in the world that I couldn't find an enjoyable meal at. I could give two shteins if it were a chain or not, there's only so many ways you can prepare a steak.

Rome

I'm mocking myself for ever starting this retarded thread.

And by mocking, I mean masturbating while looking at pictures of Jessica Alba & Rosario Dawson embracing each other in a clearly sexual way.

Wingspan

i was there a few weeks ago. i almost at a pound of that butter they give you.
Connection Problems

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on January 19, 2007, 03:53:49 PM
I'm mocking myself for ever starting this retarded thread.

And by mocking, I mean masturbating while looking at pictures of Jessica Alba & Rosario Dawson embracing each other in a clearly sexual way.

Are you pretending you're eating slabs of bacon out of Jessica's ass?