Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on November 27, 2006, 06:27:40 PM
Quote from: MURP on November 27, 2006, 05:53:02 PM
I just got the 5 for $5 at ARBYS yesterday. 3 Beef and Cheddars, 1 Curly Fries, 1 Coke. holler.

That sounds like the most disgusting meal anyone has ever eaten.

Sarge's bean & rice MRE sez, "Yo."

MURP

I just got the 5 for $5 at ARBYS yesterday. 3 Beef and Cheddars, 1 Curly Fries, 1 Coke. holler.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: FFatPatt on November 27, 2006, 06:45:01 PM

Sarge's bean & rice MRE sez, "Yo."

That is way better than the vegetarian omlet MRE.  Perhaps the most disgusting thing one could possibly eat. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeah, but what if the heating element fails you and you have to eat it "raw"?

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: FFatPatt on November 27, 2006, 11:46:21 PM
Yeah, but what if the heating element fails you and you have to eat it "raw"?

You're farged.  People during basic traiining did have to try to eat them raw because most of the time we had to turn the heaters in.  The reason is a bomb can be made out of it, and if one really wants to be a fleshpop they can add tobasco and pepper.  It makes a field expedient pepper gas bomb.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Sgt PSN

The heaters I brought to the game didn't make good bombs.  They just sort of fizzled out.  That's gubment work for ya. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

At least your car is nice, though.  How you can afford that on a military salary paying alimony to your whore ex-wife is beyond me, but your secret of being a male prostitute to other men is safe with me.

Oops.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 28, 2006, 08:43:06 AM
The heaters didn't I brought to the game didn't make good bombs.  They just sort of fizzled out.  That's gubment work for ya. 

I blame the expando Deer Park bottle.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: FFatPatt on November 28, 2006, 09:41:27 AM
At least your car is nice, though. How you can afford that on a military salary paying alimony to your whore ex-wife is beyond me, but your secret of being a male prostitute to other men is safe with me.

Oops.

Now you're just making shtein up.  I don't pay alimony. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on November 28, 2006, 10:56:14 AM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 28, 2006, 08:43:06 AM
The heaters didn't I brought to the game didn't make good bombs.  They just sort of fizzled out.  That's gubment work for ya. 

I blame the expando Deer Park bottle.

:-D  I don't know how the hell that bottle didn't blow up.  I really think I got a batch of bad heaters though because when I got home I opened up 4 or 5 more MRE's and took the heaters out and tried to make a couple more bombs and got nothing.  I also tried using 2 of them as heaters and they barely got warm.  Hooray for the lowest bidder!   

PoopyfaceMcGee

So, in closing, that was NOT a good meal and NOT at a restaurant.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

next to applebees OG is the worst chain ever

i may hit up cheescake factory for some MILF's tonight if my girl doesnt try to force that chinese chain restaurant whos name is escaping me down my throat
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous